Arsenal

MiG16

58 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Please post up your 10 spurs plus sanchez team so we can have a look.

<deleted>, you must be the only one on the <deleted> forum that pretends not to know the first choice Spurs eleven.  just for the record i'm in an extremely irritable mood this morning so go and irritate the <deleted> out of someone else.

• Like 1

Chicog, I'm guessing that your comments are aimed at me, so let's leave it then that only Sanchez would make a combined Arsespurs 11.

Irritatable Carmine, let me spell it out for you. I was trying to find out which of your first 11you would leave out for Sanchez, but I'll assume its Harry Kane.

Interesting comments from a Spurs fan.

Tottenham

Forever in Arsenal's shadow?Sam Miller:It might be more exciting to support Spurs at the moment - Mauricio Pochettino, Harry Kane, Dele Alli and the new stadium should make for a bright future - but there is, and always has been, an unshakeable pessimism across north London.How long since Spurs finished above Arsenal?Tottenham are enjoying another incredible season, but we know it will all go wrong at some point. We won't catch Chelsea, Arsenal will overtake us on the last day of the season, all our best players will eventually leave (those contracts means nothing), and Pochettino will one day be poached by one of the bigger boys. Missing out on winning the title was gutting, but the embarrassment of throwing away second place to Arsenal was worse for many of the fans. St Totteringham's Day, Lasagnegate, Michael Dawson celebrating a Newcastle goal against Arsenal that didn't exist. It's all just a bit much.

Would you trade places with Arsenal?

In a heartbeat. And any Spurs fan that says otherwise is lying.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/10/arsenal-fans-stop-moaning-dont-know-good-got/

34 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Interesting comments from a Spurs fan.

Tottenham

Forever in Arsenal's shadow?Sam Miller:It might be more exciting to support Spurs at the moment - Mauricio Pochettino, Harry Kane, Dele Alli and the new stadium should make for a bright future - but there is, and always has been, an unshakeable pessimism across north London.How long since Spurs finished above Arsenal?Tottenham are enjoying another incredible season, but we know it will all go wrong at some point. We won't catch Chelsea, Arsenal will overtake us on the last day of the season, all our best players will eventually leave (those contracts means nothing), and Pochettino will one day be poached by one of the bigger boys. Missing out on winning the title was gutting, but the embarrassment of throwing away second place to Arsenal was worse for many of the fans. St Totteringham's Day, Lasagnegate, Michael Dawson celebrating a Newcastle goal against Arsenal that didn't exist. It's all just a bit much.

Would you trade places with Arsenal?

In a heartbeat. And any Spurs fan that says otherwise is lying.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/10/arsenal-fans-stop-moaning-dont-know-good-got/

All i can say is the guy that is not a real Spurs fan but he sure is a real <deleted>.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Chicog, I'm guessing that your comments are aimed at me, so let's leave it then that only Sanchez would make a combined Arsespurs 11.

Irritatable Carmine, let me spell it out for you. I was trying to find out which of your first 11you would leave out for Sanchez, but I'll assume its Harry Kane.

And that assumption makes you an absolute buffoon so do yourself a favor and take chicogs advice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Gibbs makes a professional foul as last man, that should be a red. 

I could make a case for and against some of the decisions today, but there is no point.

However, the guidelines changed in the summer, and that type of challenge no longer automatically requires a red card.

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Referring to Bob's post. Easy enough to follow unless you have a burr up your ass.

All he made was a comment about the linesman.

I'm sorry my powers of telepathy aren't what they once were.

By the way, they are called Assistant Referees and have been for years.

Now, do you want to answer my question or do you have another inane comment to add?

8 hours ago, jellydog said:

Yes, "assistant referees" , which one would think might entail making an obvious call from time to time.

Telepathy not needed Chicog. Easy enough to see I was quoting Bob, unless you were intent on being an annoying prick (which even an assistant referee would be able to see easily enough).

The guy running the line really should have picked that up.  Clattenburg was unsighted.

Have to say, poor refereeing decisions have kept Wenger in it this season.  Twice against Burnley both resulting in wins , now Hull and one other blatant mistake that i seem to remember.  You could quite easily subtract six points.

Oh well, perhaps he owed it after such an illustrious tenure as i think he's gone come the summer.  I think there will be quite a few so called Arsenal fans that will rue their behavior towards him in the near future.  There are few managers around of his calibre, and fewer still available.  

So we're talking about Sanchez' goal?

Obviously not deliberate handball. Some of you need to read the laws of the game.

No more deliberate than the stray arm that blocked Oxtail-Chamberpot's goalbound shot.

Really, you lot should have a pint of bitter with your sour grapes.

:smile:

Edited by Chicog

13 minutes ago, Chicog said:

So we're talking about Sanchez' goal?

Obviously not deliberate handball. Some of you need to read the laws of the game.

No more deliberate than the stray arm that blocked Oxtail-Chamberpot's goalbound shot.

Really, you lot should have a pint of bitter with your sour grapes.

:smile:

Alexis Sanchez's first Arsenal goal was handball... Mark Clattenburg apologised to us at half-time, says Hull defender Andrew Robertson

'When we came out at half-time, the referee's apologised to us and said there was handball so he's obviously looked at it at half-time and seen he was in the wrong. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4214912/Alexis-Sanchez-s-Arsenal-goal-handball.html