Arsenal

MiG16

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah just heard it on skysports. That's why he was over last week with Howard Webb. Webb had resigned from the post to take up a job in the states and Clattenburg has taken over from Webb. 

So you have a new gardener on your compound then, well done.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

At least he'll learn what hands are really used for and it ain't slam dunking a football in the net :thumbsup:

<deleted> me they must be paying him ridiculous money and he gets to stay in the best compound in Riyadh. 

Is he actually reffing? 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

<deleted> me they must be paying him ridiculous money and he gets to stay in the best compound in Riyadh. 

Is he actually reffing? 

He is taking over Howard Webbs role working for the Saudi Football Federation which I think is a training role. He won't be living on our compound Bob but I'm sure he's sorted out some invites for when he is in Riyadh. And yeah, he'll be on a good number

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

He is taking over Howard Webbs role working for the Saudi Football Federation which I think is a training role. He won't be living on our compound Bob but I'm sure he's sorted out some invites for when he is in Riyadh. And yeah, he'll be on a good number

I've told people to be on the lookout for him in Diggers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, carmine said:

Bet you never even heard of him have you, Bullet?  Off you go to wikipedia....:passifier:

Rarely do I venture to the peed but if I did it would certainly not be on account of any cr a coming out your trap, Bad to worse time for your outfit anyway so suck it up, bet your good at that.

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Rarely do I venture to the peed but if I did it would certainly not be on account of any cr a coming out your trap, Bad to worse time for your outfit anyway so suck it up, bet your good at that.

Having an unhappy trolling day today?

Go and take BB's whippet for a walk.

1 minute ago, carmine said:

Having an unhappy trolling day today?

Go and take BB's whippet for a walk.

Lol troll a word you like to chuck around you and that other cling on I forgot his name. Anyway you happy man (cos you seem it!) no one's forcing you to read and I'm pretty sure no one's forcing you to reply. So you like to talk to trolls. Sorry pal that's not me but perhaps you should look closer to home. At times actually yh I like to wind it up in the football forum. As that is part of the game. Having a laugh. Try it some time.