Foreign ‘DSI Agent’ Threatens Editor To Remove Story On Russian Whistleblowers

rooster59

If he's just a nobody tipster, why is he with the raid? ( Although the phony POLICE shirt does scream "Le' POSEUR".) 

Wonder if he's gonna get somebody in trouble?

BUT ...why were police in plain clothes?  " Someone from the hotel called the police" according  to NY Times.. So OK  police from the local station should have arrived.

Khao sod is certainly doing the best reporting on this saga.

Screen grab from video at link.

FarANG COP.png

28 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Hmm, poor attempt to keep this ludicrous story alive.

"this side of Rybka's story also makes a great deal of sense: her closeness with Deripaska and his secrets *could* have given her access to the details of a Trump-Manafort-Kremlin association, conspiracy, and plot. Any investigator would want to look further into this..."

• Like 1

16 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Never new Thailand hired foreigners to serve as police officers.   Can't say there is any improvement in tact or a desire for greater public safety, just another blunt instrument worshiping power who happens not to be Thai. 

They not police officers, there just snitches that mix and mingle to report what they hear

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Never new Thailand hired foreigners to serve as police officers.   Can't say there is any improvement in tact or a desire for greater public safety, just another blunt instrument worshiping power who happens not to be Thai. 

One time i was stopped by a foreigner in the police uniform in Chiang mai. It was a regular checkpoint as they had booth for fines just nearby. The guy was having like Australian accent. I was wondering at that time how he can work as a police officer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rtr4 said:

One time i was stopped by a foreigner in the police uniform in Chiang mai. It was a regular checkpoint as they had booth for fines just nearby. The guy was having like Australian accent. I was wondering at that time how he can work as a police officer.

he was a volunteer and was not a police officer

• Like 1