Phuket man shot dead because he didn't pay the installments on a motor cycle

webfact

Phuket man shot dead because he didn't pay the installments on a motor cycle

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in Phuket said a man has been shot dead because he owed money to an ex-convict over a motorcycle purchase.

A Black Pajero with several people inside had arrived at a rented property in the Rangsiri estate in Muang district.

A man got out and asked for "Sin". Sinchai, 30, was shot then fled inside the house.

The shooter followed holding a 11mm gun and hit him twice more in the chest. Sinchai was pronounced dead in Wachira Hospital.

Jakraphan, 28, was also hit by a stray bullet and is in a serious condition in the same hospital.

Pol Maj Gen Theeraphan Thipcharoen said that the shooter had argued with the deceased over a 20,000 baht motorcycle.

The deceased had paid only some of the debt and didn't give an indication that he would pay the rest.

Documents are being prepared for a warrant with the shooter believed to be a man from Udon Thani who has just come out of jail where he was held on a drugs offence.

Theeraphan said that the others in the car may not have known what was about to happen at the housing estate.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-06
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Maybe this is why the 'family' always come to me for borrowing money - I rarely shoot them ! 

But they don't complain either about giving their daughter a few shots. I think it's called tit for that.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

But they don't complain either about giving their daughter a few shots. I think it's called tit for that.

Actually, the father does not like me - at least when I met him. I am not hiso enough for his daughter - think he was still ashamed she left her hiso ex husband that used to beat her up and he lost face. 

18 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Strange conclusion. Because it is not said you assume it is not investigated.

Then perhaps they should say nothing at all or words to the effect that there is still an ongoing investigation!

19 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Then perhaps they should say nothing at all or words to the effect that there is still an ongoing investigation!

Or perhaps you should not jump to conclusions.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, stevenl said:

Or perhaps you should not jump to conclusions.

My congratulations. It is "wonderful" to see that you have such a deep seated belief in the fairness (and I use that word very very lightly) of the Thai justice system. :thumbsup: :jap: