Shackled Suspect Pushes Past Guards To Freedom

snoop1130

Shackled Suspect Pushes Past Guards To Freedom

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

AdirekCourt-696x470.jpg

NAN — Police on Friday were hunting for a suspected drug dealer who made a brazen escape from at a court building by just shoving his way out the door.

Adirek Chomphuros, 36, pushed past police officers guarding him at a court Thursday morning and ran for freedom just hours before he was due to hear the verdict in his narcotics trafficking trial. A provincial police commander said he’s ordered an inquiry into how the suspect managed to flee the scene despite wearing foot shackles.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/03/09/shackled-suspect-pushes-past-guards-freedomvideo/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-3-9

10 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Villains correctly assess the idiot cops and make their play. 

very likely true, if not directly involved,  thai police: definitely at the top of my most respected thais (just a pinch, well, ok ok , a ton of sarcasm there)

Edited by YetAnother
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

The cop - who was pretending to look down at something in his pocket, while the prisoner directly in front of him removed his shackles - may have to answer some awkward questions, especially when he turns up for work on a brand new scooter.

Not really, as long as the funds are distributed in accordance with the usual way...

Another episode in the long-running comedy programme 'Thai Cops'.  The world howls with laughter almost daily as these inept, bungling buffoons attempt to Serve and Protect.  A man in shackles out  runs two cops on foot whilst another saunters about messing with a motorbike instead of giving chase.

• Sad 1

i am sorry but i have to defend the BIB I would like to see how fast the posters could run with a heavy brown envelope in there pocket , especially if it was the same side as the gun with all the weight to one side they could probably only run in a circle, when he went into the temple they probably had to run all the way round the outside before they could get in the temple by then it was to late, he had finished his lunch and stole a bike. :post-4641-1156693976:  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

To be fair, the BiB is not really good at policing.  They excel in reading the news paper and adjusting air conditioning to comfortable levels.  

You forgot to mention opening beer or whiskey bottles and playing cards !

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, yellowboat said:

To be fair, the BiB is not really good at policing.  They excel in reading the news paper and adjusting air conditioning to comfortable levels.

What do you mean, I paid my traffic fine yesterday was 400 baht, gave them 500 baht, no change, now thats good policing (If you are on the receiving end of the 500 baht)

• Haha 1