Prawit again seeks fifth extended time to clarify his pricey watches

webfact

When the next deadline comes he will send his doctor to court  to explain he's too unwell to attend.

When the next deadline looms he'll  claim all the watches have  been stolen.

Case closed.

Edited by lanista
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I just read that, shook my head in disgust and walked to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and contemplate the fluff in my navel, unbloodybelievable :mad:

Similarly, except I couldn't drink it because my mouth was hanging open in utter disbelief. If those in charge of this farce allow it to happen then throw away any little resemmblance of honest government that might possibly be left. It is impossible to explain to any outsider because no one will believe it. Something like 10 to 15 years behind bars, no pension, stripped of all military rank and ALL assets seized, ALL, down to the last satang.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

How about, doing everything possible within their authority to avoid having to do anything about the guy and his watches...

Just curious, along the way, has anyone from the NACC ever asked him WHY exactly he needs the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and now 5th extension of time????  Just what exactly would the reason be???

He timed out.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HooHaa said:

Hes not entirely stupid.

Obviously very reluctant to make a statement which can be checked and may later be used against him. 

In delaying his response, he is refraining from acknowledging any potential wrongdoing and effectively ignoring or denying any charges or culpability.

I beg to differ, I do actually think he's entirely stupid. The whole thing is stupid. The watches are just the tip of the ice burgh. Of course the Junta are corrupt as hell, everyone knows it, but none of it matters because nothing will happen to them regardless.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

just how long will this farce go on for, still next year he might have to flog some of his watches ha ha, are the THAI  population beginning to smell a rat, if they havent by now there is no hope for them

Of course Thais know the score, they just don't want to go to jail for defamation or LM.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No, I ask you Mr. Prawit to stop. Stop deceiving your people. Stop stealing massive sums of money. Stop being so incompetent. Stop lying, cheating, stealing and deflecting. Stop! Stop! Get out! Get out! Leave now. Keep just one promise. Is that even possible for you? 

The people are getting restless, and you are getting nervous. For good reason. You should be nervous. You are not wanted. You are no good. You are a foul deceiver. You are a fool.

His and Little P's personal motto may as well be - I promise to move Thailand backwards at a breath taking and alarming pace, and never, ever do anything to benefit the Thai people. I will continue to do everything I can to protect the elite, the super wealthy, the connected, and those in office, either in the police, my administration, or the army.

These little men simply do not exist, in my consciousness.

Asking him or any of them to stop is tantamount to asking a bear not to shit in the woods. It's in their DNA.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

But he said he couldn’t say whether the NACC would give him more time to clarify on the issue

He was clearly told by the NACC no further delays beyond mid March.

This man is completely untouchable.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I beg to differ, I do actually think he's entirely stupid. The whole thing is stupid. The watches are just the tip of the ice burgh. Of course the Junta are corrupt as hell, everyone knows it, but none of it matters because nothing will happen to them regardless.

He is quite clearly utterly incompetent. I agree, the watches are just the tip of the Iceberg. 

I lost track of the whole watch saga, and now find it is still continueing, so utterly funny. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stephen tracy said:

The average Thai just shrug their shoulders and accept it. That is the Thai nature.

Farangs, on the other hand are annoyed - to say the least - to see such disregard for truth, honesty and fair play. Same as Red Bull man.

I think the problem with us, the TVForum members, is that we have our western hat on too much of the time..

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 2