Teens Violently Attack Off Duty Police Officer After Mistaking Him For Gang Member

snoop1130

Teens Violently Attack Off Duty Police Officer After Mistaking Him For Gang Member

by CityNews

teens-assult-1600x900.jpg

CityNews – A police officer was assaulted by a gang of teens in San pa Tong after they mistook him for a member of a rival gang.

On 21st March, the father of Police Senior Sergeant Major Somkiat Wongsuwan filed a police report, claiming that his son was severely assaulted by a gang of teens on 20th March. The assault happened during the poi luang ceremony in the village.

During the event, a gang brawl broke out, and Somkiat and his friends reportedly tried to stop the fight. While trying to stop the ball, the gang of teens turned on him and attacked him instead. He suffered sever injury to the head and has already undergone two emergency brain operations at San Pa Tong Hospital where he remains hospitalised.

Full Story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/teens-violently-attack-off-duty-police-officer-mistaking-gang-member/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2018-3-22

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

On 21st March, the father of Police Senior Sergeant Major Somkiat Wongsuwan filed a police report, claiming that his son was severely assaulted by a gang of teens on 20th March

:cheesy:

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Did you read that the police officer (his son) " has already undergone two emergency brain operations at San Pa Tong Hospital where he remains hospitalised".

Seems the victim isn't in any fit state to make the complaint himself.

Oh i see, i didn't read that. But i still think it's strange that the father had to do that, his son was a senior policeofficer so i would expext the police to act anyway, even without the father doing so.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Oh dear !!...If I was those teens, I would run...real fast...and hide properly, as Mr Off-Duty will be back with his pals to get even, for sure !! :shock1:

Looking at the picture, I think running fast - or even getting on a motor bike - would be a struggle for El Fatto.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Thian said:

Oh i see, i didn't read that. But i still think it's strange that the father had to do that, his son was a senior policeofficer so i would expext the police to act anyway, even without the father doing so.

It needs reporting to them before they can know about it!

22 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Oh dear !!...If I was those teens, I would run...real fast...and hide properly, as Mr Off-Duty will be back with his pals to get even, for sure !! :shock1:

By the looks of them, they have not run in years.

Are they the notorious 'Pizza Gang?'