Foreigner hangs himself, burns house down next to final message to wife: "You have stolen everything from me"

webfact

Just now, jenny2017 said:

How can anybody get married who trusts his wife to a certain extent is something that's basically a shitty relationship with an even worse ending, already included.

And easily foreseeable.  

Particularly on their second marriage. I laugh at people who get married multiple times with an attitude like that and yet can't seem to figure out what the common denominator is

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, cat handler said:

Perhaps you can explain to us what advantage does having your hands handcuffed behind your back have when you hang yourself? 

Stops you fighting it or backing out.

Perhaps think about it.

4 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

And they'd never believe that they are the main cause of the problem. Money or a house doesn't buy you the love of a woman. 

It was about a guy who builds a 5 to 6 million baht house.

But he doesn't trust his wife, so why did he marry her first place? 

To brag about his 6 million baht house on TV?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

What?

9 minutes ago, starky said:

To brag about his 6 million baht house on TV?

Yep, and this text shows me that I wouldn't like to talk to this person. He already knows that he'll demolish the house if she....OMG, sorry for derailing this thread.

" I am building a house at present,it is large and will probably come in at around 5/6 million baht. My Wife[my second Thai wife} does not have a big family unlike my ex,and they have never asked me for anything. I trust my Wife,but only up to a certain extent,i have told her if she ever tries to #&** me over i will demolished the house and another we own"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Yep, and this text shows me that I wouldn't like to talk to this person. He already knows that he'll demolish the house if she....OMG, sorry for derailing this thread.

" I am building a house at present,it is large and will probably come in at around 5/6 million baht. My Wife[my second Thai wife} does not have a big family unlike my ex,and they have never asked me for anything. I trust my Wife,but only up to a certain extent,i have told her if she ever tries to #&** me over i will demolished the house and another we own"

It's okay.Thank you.

I just did not understand the context,that's all.

No,I would never destroy a house but that's just me.

Edited by Odysseus123
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

He seems an angry person tonight, see his post about a new rail link - last page

At a ten meter tall water tower some three meters from the house they found the body of a man swinging from a nylon cord attached to a roof. He was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. His tongue was sticking out of his mouth.

How do you handcuff yourself behind your back then climb and hang yourself?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ajarnmarc said:

Thank you very much.

I haven't seen the Samaritans line you're referring to, 

but I shall look through the thoughtful messages, 

that each of you took the time to post, 

as that's the least I can do in gratitude for each of yours time, 

as well as try to find out what options I have in this situation.

I must admit I do believe that if I stay anywhere near by, 

this lady will continue to make life as difficult as she can for me, 

and I doubt when the truck I will have to rent, is fully loaded, 

with what we have to take with us, that she will willingly allow us to pull away, 

without major issues...when I refer to us, I have to consider our children as well, 

as she has threaten multiple times to kill each of them,

claiming that she brought them into this world, 

so she has the right to take them out of it as well.

My response is that though we may have brought them into this world, 

it is God that blessed us with the magic of birth, 

and their great health,

so therefore it is only God who can decide how long they live in this World...

A decision which is for neither of us to decide,

yet we must provide for them as best we can.

She has all but broken my sons spirit with her daily rants, 

where he is constantly stating he's sorry for something.

I'm fortunate enough to be around and remind him that everyone might make mistakes, 

but it's the ones that are strong and honorable to admit to those mistakes, 

which make them a better person, therefore he needn't be sorry for everything, 

which his mother doesn't like.

She is simply troubled by the increasing pressures of the 

ever growing debt which she has placed upon this family,

through all her ill decisions since 2015.

She briefly felt that now that I became aware of the situation,

that she would be able to place the responsibility onto me,

to sort out, but I've been clear that I had nothing to do with it, 

and it was all for nothing really, as we always had work to support our life styles, 

hers just somehow grew beyond our income.

I have yet to find out why that became the case, 

since I believe this is a gambling / drug free house, 

so I therefore can't seem to figure out where all these funds were spent, 

though I have tried to understand, as I continue to process all that has happened;

Since I discovered this financial situation in October of 2017.

Believe me, it's been a grueling 6 months,

as I try to make something to go forward with nothing.

Our business is still running, though barely, 

it's just not enough to keep up with the bills she's made on her own, 

and these bills are tied unfortunately to our transportation.

I'm willing to let all that go, just for peace of mind, 

and safety for our children, it's just what protection,

and rights do I truly have within the Kingdom as it relates to our Children?

Last night she actually attacked our son,

and the result of me defending him, 

resulted in her visiting the hospital briefly.

Fortunately she only left marks on me,

which were visible, 

as I only pushed her off of him, 

and away from him, but somehow she tried to play she'd been injured.

She herself only knows how she felt inside,

and though it sadden me to have to be put in a position to defend what is supposed to be so valued within our family.

As the saying goes... things only get worse before they get better.

I can only hope it gets better before her or I make a serious mistake.

Here ya go, mate. Hopefully they can help you with your situation and/or point you in the right direction with information about your legal rights as a foreign parent in the Kingdom. 

http://www.samaritansthai.com/news/samaritans-of-thailand-english-hotline/

9 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

At a ten meter tall water tower some three meters from the house they found the body of a man swinging from a nylon cord attached to a roof. He was handcuffed with his hands behind his back. His tongue was sticking out of his mouth.

How do you handcuff yourself behind your back then climb and hang yourself?

The handcuffs go on last. Think about it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ajarnmarc said:

Thank you for your response.

I have taken up exercising much more than I normally would of at this age, 

and you are certainly wright; it does help a lot, even motivates me to workout harder, 

as I attempt to bury the pain upon my body, instead of within my heart & head for making such a colossal mistake somehow.

I think one always hates the feeling of being outwitted by someone else, 

especially when that person is under the same roof.

I've just read another post of yours and you shouldn't continue blaming yourself. It's totally understandable that nobody could live in such circumstances without freaking out and doing something against it.

It's totally normal to fall in love and you had the bad luck to meet such a woman who seems to use all money for other things, but not for the family as it should be.

That she's showing aggressive behavior towards your child is something I wouldn't tolerate. But you'll always lose a battle between your wife and you when anything more than verbal goes to the cops.

I once helped a friend who got stabbed by his wife, brought the still bleeding guy to the cops and it was amazing what the cops said when he told them that he'd fight back if that happens again.

The cop pointed at a nearby cell and said: That's where you'll be when you do that. You don't stand a chance with violence and it wouldn't help you to be with your kids.

Talk to somebody you trust, listen to people who you can trust, try to not do anything that will make your wife aggressive, she's only waiting for that, believe me, now after you found at what she did.

No matter what she's doing with all the cash, it's so easy for her to find some guys who really beat the <deleted> out of you that your own mom wouldn't recognize you anymore.

Continue your workouts and read some books, even when you're not in the mood. You'll see the result in a few weeks, once your body and your mind is balanced you will stand overall and won't make a stupid decision.

Make sure that you don't pay her debts, tell everybody near you about it. That will help you when all escalates and she'll try to blame you for it.

In the end, you've got the time on your hand. Wait for the right moment, then take them out of the country, or to another province. Teach English for example, even when it doesn't make you rich, it creates an income good enough for you and kids.

Best of luck to you, I hope that you'll find a good solution for all involved.   

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/thailand-suicide-hotlines.html  

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

He seems an angry person tonight, see his post about a new rail link - last page

Not angry at all mate and you have produced one quote by me and one by another poster. So maybe read the whole thread before you start judging peoples temperament. Stalk much. Cheers.

2 hours ago, ajarnmarc said:

Last night she actually attacked our son,

and the result of me defending him, 

I would do a runner, leave the kids, the violence displays are a drama act for your benefit.

When the audience disappears, the violence usually disappears too.

This is a game you can't win, your only option is not to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...sadly foreign governments don't utter a peep in protest to this rampant practice....

...the law is 50/50....let me know one foreigner that has gotten more than 1-5%....

...is that justice...???

...while questionable local 'workers' that go abroad and cry 'foul' get front page news....

...and total and utter disregard for the children....that are treated as commodities

I did but I had to sue in a civil case and I won.The court forced her to sell the house and pay me back.

• Like 1