HIV positive Thai prostitute had sex with “dozens of men”

webfact

One thing is interesting.

I read about people (and have a close friend) that reject thai food and how it's handeld. But when it comes to "professionals" he licks and kiss the gals everywhere. 

It's not really the ladies' fault. 

It's the disgusting farang men who force the women to unprotected sex. I feel sorry for the gal, but hope that everyone who have unprotected sex with a bargirl get super gonorrhea or worse (hopefully something that make his dick to drop off fairly quickly). Because this dude will spread the shit to next gal.

Darn I dislike (nicer word so the reply won't get deleted) those "men" (the ugly old dudes) that can't get laid in their home country taking advantages of the girls here.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

I heard there is a vaccination available but you need to take it before you get herpes. 

Not yet, still in the development stage. You might be confusing the HSV vaccination with the HPV one which became available in recent years. 

5 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

ooook, we deduce that you dislike  your disgusting close friend. I wonder what you feel for your normal friends.

Heh, I'm with you on this one:)

My bad to make 2 stories in one. I'm a bad writer and when I get exited I easily slip OT on my own story. Sorry about that.

This is a hard topic to discus on a forum. I don't mind to look like a fool for people who don't understand my bottom line.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnThailandJohn said:

It is actually uncommon for a man to get HIV from a women during regular intercourse. 

Really?  I hope so..  I had unprotected sex with a girl for about 10 secs this week,  before we both thought better of it and I walked down to 7/11 for supplies....  Why I'm worried is that I'd caught my manhood in my flies earlier in the day had a kind of cut / graze,  painful!  

I understand this would increase chances of picking up HIV 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Really?  I hope so..  I had unprotected sex with a girl for about 10 secs this week,  before we both thought better of it and I walked down to 7/11 for supplies....  Why I'm worried is that I'd caught my manhood in my flies earlier in the day had a kind of cut / graze,  painful!  

I understand this would increase chances of picking up HIV 

any cut or graze would increase the chances significantly

28 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Not yet, still in the development stage. You might be confusing the HSV vaccination with the HPV one which became available in recent years. 

Also perhaps with the fact that the shingles vaccination seems to confer some protection against HSV.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hupaponics said:

One thing is interesting.

I read about people (and have a close friend) that reject thai food and how it's handeld. But when it comes to "professionals" he licks and kiss the gals everywhere. 

It's not really the ladies' fault. 

It's the disgusting farang men who force the women to unprotected sex. I feel sorry for the gal, but hope that everyone who have unprotected sex with a bargirl get super gonorrhea or worse (hopefully something that make his dick to drop off fairly quickly). Because this dude will spread the shit to next gal.

Darn I dislike (nicer word so the reply won't get deleted) those "men" (the ugly old dudes) that can't get laid in their home country taking advantages of the girls here.

What about those disgusting foreign men who 'force' women into 'protected' sex? Are they any better? I think once you're forcing anyone into any kind of sex you're by default disgusting and some.

I once met a 'local' bird who said I didn't need to use a condom because 'she' was clean. I asked her, "but what if I'm not?". I think I blew her mind. She witnessed safe sex 'and' empathy all in one hit. 

• Like 1