Huge cache of "war weapons" found as toy trader faces 10 years in jail for water guns!

webfact

Water gun "war weapon" latest: Top official confirms traders face ten years jail!

4pm.jpg

FILE photo

A top Thai consumer protection official told the media that anyone selling high powered water guns for use at Songkran faces a decade behind bars.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1033329-water-gun-war-weapon-latest-top-official-confirms-traders-face-ten-years-jail/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Oh My God! I am utterly stunned that the BIB have so little to do, that they thought this worthwhile.

With probably a couple of million of them being sold around the country in the next week, what made these 192 so special?

When I thought I couldn't be totally amazed at anything here, once again, I have been proven wrong.

Please be reasonable and consistent. They have to start somewhere. In this case they  nailed a person who imports them and profits from their sale. Yes, there were only 192 seized, but I can assure you that there were others. This is called   making an example case to serve as a deterrent to others. The foreigners on thsi forum scream and cry about these weapons. Now that the police act, they are  insulted.

• Confused 7
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, webfact said:

Water gun "war weapon" latest: Top official confirms traders face ten years jail!

4pm.jpg

FILE photo

A top Thai consumer protection official told the media that anyone selling high powered water guns for use at Songkran faces a decade behind bars.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1033329-water-gun-war-weapon-latest-top-official-confirms-traders-face-ten-years-jail/

Cops are going to be busy then. I suspect tens of thousands of evil water pistol traders will be rampant in their activities in coming days.