Video: Bangkok road rage as "Benz" man goes berserk at old woman driver

snoop1130

Yanawa police said that the woman driver did not want to press charges.

Thailand, as a country, needs to wake up and start filing criminal charges against individuals who commit assault, property damage, or personal injury when they 'lose control' of their delicate sensibilities.  Ok, so this women choses not to 'press charges' but what happens the next time this idiot comes unglued???  Obviously he has serious problems if he must assault old women. 

Edited by connda
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Nothing more than a taxi in Germany. I bet that would send him into another rage if he knew :smile:

Haha...no doubt.  He would be doubly disappointed to know that he can buy that car in Southern California for less than the price of Honda PCX. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2018 at 12:17 PM, PremiumLane said:

while all evidence shows that giving them 'a good slap' ends up teaching them that violence is the answer to solving problems, and you end up with what happened in the video. But I guess I must be a 'snowflake' for looking at facts and not just throwing around anecdotes and generalizations :smile:

Ok 'snowflake' what is your proven, effective and sensible answer to the problem?  

Criticism can be acceptable if it comes with a viable alternative. :thumbsup:

On 4/14/2018 at 7:44 AM, lvr181 said:

Ok 'snowflake' what is your proven, effective and sensible answer to the problem?  

Criticism can be acceptable if it comes with a viable alternative. :thumbsup:

haven't been able to figure that out yourself? Really simple, teaching right and wrong, responsibility and consequences of actions without having to beat kids up.... it ain't rocket science

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

haven't been able to figure that out yourself? Really simple, teaching right and wrong, responsibility and consequences of actions without having to beat kids up.... it ain't rocket science

1) Education - correct but any mug knows that. Thought you may have had a somewhat more 'brilliant' suggestion.

2) Yup, it ain't rocket science.

No great arguement from where I sit. :thumbsup: