British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

Jonathan Fairfield

4 hours ago, meatboy said:

yes P a little tooooooooo sweet who can give you a funny taste in your mouth.

we can only guess or think why he was pushed to the limit.

did she tell him one or more of the kids he believed and loved wasn't his,as we all now that can be the limit as you can only take so much,before the  heart gets torn and the brain is no longer in control.

" . . . we all now (sic) that can be the limit as you can only take so much,before the  heart gets torn and the brain is no longer in control."  Oh, really? Don't try using that hogwash in court.

4 hours ago, Justfine said:

Popular belief? 

Not a common belief at all.

Even this guy would know it was for money/security.

Gee, and here I was thinking a woman most wants to be proud of her man and what he can accomplish.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

That's the problem, they never look "the type" before things go wrong.

I think the bottle of beer in the pic is quite a clue.

Without demonising alcohol, i think it often has a major role in many mishaps and misdeeds.

He looks miserable. Bags under the eyes. 1/3 smile. Beer in hand in a dive bar.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bandito said:

Seems you're scared.

Invested a lot? :cheesy:

Me, not really had a divorce kept the car and the house and my ex did not want more then she put into the relation (money wise) Not all Thai woman are money hungry or with a guy for the money.

Now I got a new GF but I have not invested a thing, the house is mine car too and if I decide to i can break up and it would not cost me a dime. I would probably give her some money to find a place to rent and help her move out... but that is all it would cost me.

So no I am not in a situation where i should be scared. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, transam said:

I think some here are perhaps dismissing the fact that the Brit may have been a complete ass_ole that the bird has had to put up with over a period of time. Perhaps she came to a point where it was at breaking point and they had a problem..

I know a lady near me, a nice lady married to a farang who is a nutter, l know...When he had a few beers he would slap her about. She went to the cops to have a word with him, they did....

He had to sign a bit of paper to confirm he would not be abusive to her again..

Last I heard he was still being an ass_ole...Absolutely crackers....:sad:

I seen those relations too where the guy treats the woman like trash. 

The woman are at fault too, I mean if a guy treats you like that you should end it not stick around. I know some of these woman have no other options its really sad.

24 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Nice to see that people are now judging him on his appearance and  have moved on from judging his poor wife, who is lying on a slab awaiting a post mortem, and consequently unable to defend herself ….. RIP

Nothing people say changes the past.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

I think some here are perhaps dismissing the fact that the Brit may have been a complete ass_ole that the bird has had to put up with over a period of time. Perhaps she came to a point where it was at breaking point and they had a problem..

I know a lady near me, a nice lady married to a farang who is a nutter, l know...When he had a few beers he would slap her about. She went to the cops to have a word with him, they did....

He had to sign a bit of paper to confirm he would not be abusive to her again..

Last I heard he was still being an ass_ole...Absolutely crackers....:sad:

Well, i would be careful on taking sides in a couple's conflict, you might find out that they deserve each other.

Of course i am not referring to the OP nor to your neighbours, but more to the saying:

" birds of the same feather flock together "

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Well, i would be careful on taking sides in a couple's conflict, you might find out that they deserve each other.

Of course i am not referring to the OP nor to your neighbours, but more to the saying:

" birds of the same feather flock together "

I don't need to be careful about taking sides in this couple's conflict. I side with the woman that is laying on a slab in the mortuary  ............ you are free to wonder if they deserved each other, but whatever their conflict, she does not deserve to be laying there attached to a plastic tab reading DOA

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I don't need to be careful about taking sides in this couple's conflict. I side with the woman that is laying on a slab in the mortuary  ............ you are free to wonder if they deserved each other, but whatever their conflict, she does not deserve to be laying there attached to a plastic tab reading DOA

From a purely materialistic point of view, you are obviously right.

If you can think outside the box, i would argue that her killer is in a worse place and situation.

Actually, i pity both of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2018 at 1:34 PM, Benroon said:

know this moron - he’s a loud mouthed idiot who is a proper pain wherever he goes usually fuelled by wacky baccy. If he’s not having a childish meltdown cos he’s missed a pool shot he’s trying to take over the bar with his boring loud voice

A typical loudmouthed Brit in Pattaya ?   

Surely he must have some sort of criminal record back in the UK , even if drunk you just don't go around killing people. 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 6:52 AM, maxcorrigan said:

Well i for one do not bash Thais, or any other nationality come to that, so you can't aim that one at me.

I have in-laws in Thailand and Vietnam, friends in the US including Malaysian, Laotian, Cambodian and Turkish.  The list goes on.  When we get together we eat well, drink a lot and bash each other at every opportunity.  To borrow a line from Full Metal Jacket " Here you are all equally worthless. "   Of course, this is ethnic bashing, not nationality.  Great fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, balo said:

A typical loudmouthed Brit in Pattaya ?   

Surely he must have some sort of criminal record back in the UK , even if drunk you just don't go around killing people. 

Watch crime shows. Some murderers have zero criminal records prior. Not unusual.

8 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

From a purely materialistic point of view, you are obviously right.

If you can think outside the box, i would argue that her killer is in a worse place and situation.

Actually, i pity both of them.

I certainly agree that he is not in a good situation, but at 51 I believe there is a good chance that he will be a free man again before he is **60; he will then only have his conscience to deal with.

To say that he is in a worse place than being dead, certainly elevates “thinking outside the box” to a new level, and I’d be surprised if this thug would agree with you. I can't say that I have any pity for a man that has beaten and kicked his wife to death, for the kids, plenty ...... but for him, nah

** I have no knowledge of any similar cases previously, so I have no idea how long he might get banged up for. Might it depend on if he has money to support those poor children, or if he is working here and needs to do so to support them. I’m not sure how justice works in Thailand in such circumstances, maybe others do ??

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim

54 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I certainly agree that he is not in a good situation, but at 51 I believe there is a good chance that he will be a free man again before he is **60; he will then only have his conscience to deal with.

To say that he is in a worse place than being dead, certainly elevates “thinking outside the box” to a new level, and I’d be surprised if this thug would agree with you. I can't say that I have any pity for a man that has beaten and kicked his wife to death, for the kids, plenty ...... but for him, nah

** I have no knowledge of any similar cases previously, so I have no idea how long he might get banged up for. Might it depend on if he has money to support those poor children, or if he is working here and needs to do so to support them. I’m not sure how justice works in Thailand in such circumstances, maybe others do ??

Thai jail for 8 years is probably worse than death for some people depending upon mindset.

Is there a chance for a 20 year sentence? Thats definately worse than dead.

1 hour ago, Justfine said:

Thai jail for 8 years is probably worse than death for some people depending upon mindset.

Is there a chance for a 20 year sentence? Thats definately worse than dead.

I'm sure you're right, but as I said, I have no idea if his financial status and work situation will impact upon sentencing. We all know people pay off families of victims here, but this is a different situation whereby he has 3 young children that he is responsible for  ..... very very sad 

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim

8 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Don't need the lecture. Jog on!!

I think it's time to stop your war and perhaps send some private messages to each other?

It's about a Thai woman who got killed by her British husband, remember? 

• Like 1