Car Paint shop

IsaanFam

7 hours ago, tigerbeer said:

you can find those touch up paint "pens" around town. one place for sure i have seen it is outside tops at Airport plaza. sold by Robinsons. they carry various common colours. hope its not a mazda Soul Red :P

Thanks, actually they have some in stock, but not the correct color but many red color pens... 

• Like 1

I checked throughout the city and nobody ever heard of "touch up pens". Adding to that, the paint shops also do not have the color and some are closed. I will check out tomorrow again and otherwise order just from lazada.

Edited by IsaanFam

8 minutes ago, IsaanFam said:

I checked throughout the city and nobody ever heard of "touch up pens". Adding to that, the paint shops also do not have the color and some are closed. I will check out tomorrow again and otherwise order just from lazada.

I actually have one but after reading the reviews about how bad they are have not used it, apparently when first applied works brilliantly but when ultra violet rays from the sun hits it looks worse than before, but as i said i have not used it, so only speaking from reviews!

3 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

I actually have one but after reading the reviews about how bad they are have not used it, apparently when first applied works brilliantly but when ultra violet rays from the sun hits it looks worse than before, but as i said i have not used it, so only speaking from reviews!

"Long lasting color when not washing or polishing car."

Yeah, it is really weird.

But it looks promising

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add this: I totally wrecked my car with this crap. 

Not the same color even though it says so.

Easily applied too much which makes the car look funny.

Big bad edges where newspaper attached to protect other areas.

• Haha 1