Three sons of "influential man" charged as South Pattaya bar ordered shut for five years

webfact

Three sons of "influential man" charged as South Pattaya bar ordered shut for five years

5pm1.jpg

Pictures: Ruyangpattaya

Police raided "The Street" bar in Pattaya 3 at 2.30am on Tuesday morning after complaints that teens were doing drugs.

They said they found Thanapong Thanomkai, 24, in possession of a 9mm gun and ammunition.

They also found two e-cigarettes, vaping fluid and ketamine.

Almost all of the patrons - eight in total - tested positive for drug taking.

5pm.jpg

Ruyangpattaya reported on Facebook that three brothers arrested were of mixed nationality and that their father is an influential and rich investor in shops in Pattaya.

The owner of The Street identified himself as Thanaphon, 26. His two younger brothers had the e-cigarettes and tested positive for drugs with a purple urine test.

The bar has been ordered closed for 5 years.

Ruyangpattaya said all those arrested face serious charges in the matter.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Ruyangpattaya/posts/949788575178992

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-25

1 hour ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Influential Thai guy in a public area with a loaded gun shows that you never know who has what concealed  on them in Thailand. If you by accident made him lose face by bumping into him, you could be dead and he could pay his way out if it. There are lots of risks out there. Be careful folks. 

And that was the scare of the day?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, cookieqw said:

what was the mixture of nationalities please

I will bet you that 'Chinese Anccestory' was in the Mixture with Thai................ A greedy bunch........... Those Chinese-Thai................

I've been Married to my Thai wife 22 years in the USA........... Before she knew me she worked in Bangkok in a clothes sewing garment business owned by Thai-Chinese people........... Her mother died in Korat and early in the day the family called the Thai-Chinese boss to advise of 'Mom's' death............... It wasn't until the end of the shift at midnight that her 'Bosses'.............. broke the news to her about 'mom' dying............. This 25-30 years ago........ there were no night time busses to Korat so my wife had to wait sleeplessly till next morning to rush to home...............

My wife has a few other examples of Thai- Chinese and their selfish greediness......................   I have a few more of my own...................

"Short- and long-term effects of ketamine include increased heart rate and blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, numbness, depression, amnesia, hallucinations and potentially fatal respiratory problems". - source Drugfree World.

Sounds like the most effective punishment would be to let these spoiled brats fill their over-indulged boots.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I will bet you that 'Chinese Anccestory' was in the Mixture with Thai................ A greedy bunch........... Those Chinese-Thai................

I've been Married to my Thai wife 22 years in the USA........... Before she knew me she worked in Bangkok in a clothes sewing garment business owned by Thai-Chinese people........... Her mother died in Korat and early in the day the family called the Thai-Chinese boss to advise of 'Mom's' death............... It wasn't until the end of the shift at midnight that her 'Bosses'.............. broke the news to her about 'mom' dying............. This 25-30 years ago........ there were no night time busses to Korat so my wife had to wait sleeplessly till next morning to rush to home...............

My wife has a few other examples of Thai- Chinese and their selfish greediness......................   I have a few more of my own...................

Not this time. Try Danish. Although possibly not his kids. Think TV, newspaper, police.