Crash, boom, bang !

Kerryd

1 hour ago, alanrchase said:

If a motorcycle ahead and to the left of me starts to move to the right I hit the brakes not give it more throttle.

that works if you got time to react, but when you are almost side by side,

there is no time to react, there is only pain when he cuts,

and there is nothing you can do about it

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You don't mention that you braked when the other bike started to pull in front of you. Did you? That might have helped, rather than trying to ride around him.

those days are gone when you are almost side by side....

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

On my Versys I installed annoyingly loud air horns and would sound them approaching U turns when I saw cars or bikes there.....never had a problem. Ultimately the problem was yours, you are passing and it is your job to stay clear of whom you are passing. Of course the old guy was a nitwit and probably won't live much longer riding without signaling. I find the worst drivers/riders are when they are within a few clicks of where they live....they usually left their brain at home. 

they usually left their brain at home.   Brain???? a Thai driver/rider?????????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
10 hours ago, essox essox said:
i thort i was reading the first chapter.....i now wait for the FULL book to be published !!!

I think some people missed the "how to summarise" English lesson at school

Not included in papa's formal education either.

Self taught.

If in doubt -  go faster

Never be the poor lackie in  'behind' these lane stealing floppy swappy gran'pas 

Don't be so quick in revealing Insurance clues 

Swap tinny horn for loudest one u can find from a 4x4 etc that the bike's elect system can handle 

• Like 1

You are in Thailand - the land of the unexpected. 20% of the population are insane, 20% are completely unaware of anything at all beyond what is in their ego bubble or approaching it directly from the front. Of the remainder, 50% cannot think past the first level because they have been brainwashed to never ask why or think about consequence. Nearly all of the former plus a further 10% are too selfish to even begin to think of anyone else and there are just 2 or 3 percent who approach anything anywhere near a balanced thinking human being. And if you have been paying attention that adds up to more than 100% because I have learnt that nothing ever adds up to 100% in this country. 

The moral of the story is to expect that people will do everything they can to stop you knowing what they will do and always to your disadvantage. Driving is like some mad video game where you are the beginner and all the rest are experts on Sonics adventure race

Complete Rubbish. Time has not told you anything.