PHOTOS: Foreigner caught allegedly defecating on floor of Pattaya bar

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

In many years going to AA, I've never heard of anyone shitting in another place thinking it's a toilet.

More likely, someone has a grudge, or a message to the owner. 

Not the average squeaky clean person gets into this kinda business.

the behavior of an active alcoholic can be totally without reason or logic. they have been known to do absolutely crazy things such as give mouth to mouth resuscitation to road kill animals. he may have thought it was his own house or who know what he was or wasnt thinking. they are not rational or reasonable 

I stood in dog shit yesterday and it made me think, and I wasn't so angry because, that's the first time I've stood in dog shit in my 5 years in Thailand. 

5 years without standing in dog shit isn't bad going, and luckily, it was an extremely, extremely rare occasion when I was wearing proper closed shoes. 99% of the time I'm wearing minimal open shoes. 

Can't ask for better luck than that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

the behavior of an active alcoholic can be totally without reason or logic. they have been known to do absolutely crazy things such as give mouth to mouth resuscitation to road kill animals. he may have thought it was his own house or who know what he was or wasnt thinking. they are not rational or reasonable 

Younger been watching too much of the"trailer park boys"!

10 hours ago, Benmart said:

I find no humour in the pain, misery and misfortune of others. The owner of the bar has a dirty mess to clean up and has appealed for help to identify the suspect. I suppose it wouldn't be so funny to those humorists if it happened to them or a loved one.

I enjoy a good laugh, but not at the expense of another.

I don't know, some people pay to have that sort of thing done to them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, morrobay said:

Yes some of these lowlife foreigners  are annoying Chief. But haven't heard of any foreigners raping 14 yo. Or dragging women out of cars in road rage. Or gang up on one. 

Really, maybe you had  better check your facts on your comments

16 hours ago, Get Real said:

And again almost 50-60% of the posters, see it as a joke when a foreigner make a disgusting thing. Imagine the comments if it would have been done by a Thai.

OK, I could be 50=60% of posters here. but it is nice to read and take the piss out of some nit wit having a crap in some bar in Pattaya.     Rather than some poor soul that has been run down on her way home from work.  OR, almost decapitated mother in KK,  or, what ever~! Its nice to take the piss out  of a story.               Lighten up.     Whether it be here or in any other place in the world, it is funny to read the TV posts. So, YOU GROW UP!  and LIGHTEN UP.

GBW 

PS. I  am not sure what you meant when you say that "if it would have been done by a Thai" ????????????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 27/04/2018 at 4:29 PM, PEE TEE said:

and China 

Kids in gangs defecate in homes they burgle in many countries in the west.

Not all kids and not in every burglary.

Just like in this instance not being a regular thing but still obnoxious enough to warrant comment and the usual lame toilet humour by those with a lame sense of humour. 

Its not exclusively a thai thing or a foreign thing as some would like to make it.

Bad apples in every barrel unfortunately.