Trump to visit Britain, hold talks with UK's May July 13

webfact

2 minutes ago, Hogs said:

I can assure you there will also be  HUGE TRUMP fan club welcoming him do not think for 1 second the majority of people outside of London hate TRUMP they do not in fact they wish WE HAD A TRUMP 

Time will tell, let's just see how it pans out when (if) he comes. 

2 minutes ago, Hogs said:

I can assure you there will also be  HUGE TRUMP fan club welcoming him do not think for 1 second the majority of people outside of London hate TRUMP they do not in fact they wish WE HAD A TRUMP 

Yes, we've heard. 

Lots of xenophobic white nationalists there.

Nothing to brag about!

Hoping there are huge protests against "trump" on his visit. That will warm the hearts of the majority of Americans that now think "trump" is guilty of impeachable crimes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Trump, the voice of division who's slowly destroying US society -  "beware the beginning"

The voice of Sadiq Khan...

If he comes to London, President Trump will experience an open and diverse city that has always chosen unity over division and hope over fear. He will also no doubt see that Londoners hold their liberal values of freedom of speech very dear.

Just make sure trump is issued with an ANTI STAB VEST 

London is a shithole a lost cause but thankfully the rest of the UK is NOTHING LIKE LONDON  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fruit Trader said:

I was hoping to catch a live one but you will do. 

London - An open and diverse city of non integrating cultures rolling over to hide dirty cash.

That's actually a game over but I am sure you will scrape the pot.

Shoe is on the other foot, with you and your clique's crass defeatist commentary.

8 minutes ago, Hogs said:

Just make sure trump is issued with an ANTI STAB VEST 

London is a shithole a lost cause but thankfully the rest of the UK is NOTHING LIKE LONDON  

LOL - more dullard commentary

Edited by simple1

Just now, Hogs said:

Yep maybe you should keep up LONDON just took over NEW YORK with more murders which is pretty shocking since the UK banned guns long ago 

No worries they just use knives now and that is pretty impressive to take over NY for more Murder 

WELL DONE LONDON 

Hysterical hyperbole.

• Like 1

My gut feeling is that just in the USA the passion is with the anti-"trump" forces rather than with his fans. I will be unpleasantly surprised if there aren't large anti-"trump" protests. But of course, they'll make sure he won't actually see or hear them. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, kamahele said:

Polling in the UK shows that the majority of the citizens loath D. Trump. I doubt it has anything to do with being "Clintonites" or "lefties" but perhaps being sane human beings who can make rational judgments about the congenital liar currently occupying the White House. Polling show these common descriptors from UK citizens concerning D. Trump. "Dangerous, unstable, bigot, threat to international stability".

Links to these polls?? As in non biased respected balanced point of view poll links.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Links to these polls?? As in non biased respected balanced point of view poll links.

Half of the British public think Trump is ‘dangerous’

While the US is still seen as Britain’s greatest ally, the president is a threat to global stability, according to a new Opinium poll

If Donald Trump is not a popular man in his own country, his public image in Britain is even worse. When our poll asked voters which words they most associated with Donald Trump, the most popular were “dangerous” (50%), “unstable” (39%) and “bigot” (35%). More than half of British adults polled (54%) expect Trump to be a below average (10%) or awful (44%) president. Sixty-four per cent believe that Trump is a threat to international stability and 56% say he isn’t trustworthy.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course the USA and the UK should remain friends. Sorry that means that May needs to be polite to the current U.S. president who is a ridiculous and dangerous demagogue. We're working on correcting this mistake ASAP. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Hogs said:

Yep just like the POLLS said the majority would vote to stay in the EU 

How wrong they were and in this case they have 2 for 2 

Off topic old sport!

3 minutes ago, Hogs said:

And rightly so keep him shielded from the violent Leftists and Antifa we really do not want to highlight the idiocy of these groups 

Quite right, he has enough problems with his own citizens.  Reported today his approval rating has dropped again by 2 points this month to 39%. 

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The guardian !!!! ? just as bad as the daily express in complete biased reporting. That was prob one poll they found that they would report on.  I’m sure the express has another poll in their favour. 

Edited by goldenbrwn1
  • Thanks 1