$2,200,000 Us That Is

strawberry

Hi All,

About 10 days ago I receive an e-mailfrom one Mrs Betje Willem Promotions Manager from Goldmine Sweepstakes Lottery in Amsterdam Netherlands. This was congratulating me on winning $US2,200,000. Now I didn't buy a ticket in any lottery, apparently, she says my e-mail address was pick out from somewhere. I don't know how that is done.

I was given 7 days to start the process of claiming the prize and should start this by contacting [email protected]

After about 5days My curiousity/greed/need got the better of me and I sent an e-mail to derrick etc. Derrick Frans is said to be Foreign Service Manager at Virtual Securities and FinanceLtd 21b Eggerrst Raat NN 102 amsterdam NL.

I guess most of us have received those scam letters from Africa offerring to share millions of dollars with us in return for our bank account numbers, so I was suspicious of this lot.

Within a day I receive a lengthy e-mail from Frans telling me to contact the website www.vsecfinance.com to obtain an application form and also suggest I go to www.goldminelotto.com for further info. (come on in).

You got to know what I'm thinking ,like this only happens in fairy tales and perhaps my Higher Power is finally answering my prayers. :D

I send in my application form (fingers crossed).

Next day I receive an answer and my $US2,200,000 will be sent to me with in the next couple of days and how do I wish to receive it, by certified cheque or TT. A minor heart attack occurs. But then before I can receive the money I must send to them the equivalent of 5850 euros via Western Union Money Exchange and that should be sent to Mr Paul Addams at Virtual Securities.

What do you think I should do send in the money and become unhappily rich or or stay miserably poor.

I sent friend Frans an e-mail suggesting he keep the 2,000,000 and just send me a certified cheque for 200,000, Answer came the next day ''its against the rules''

:D

I have all the e-mail concerning this so I not bulling you. One other thing I also contacted the Netherlands Embassy but they didn't seem to be interested.

Regards Poor old Joe :o

This has been done to death.

A woman in the U.K. handed over the best part of £250,000 before her family stepped in and put the block on.

Most of these originate from Canada but I am not proud so if you are feeling philanthropic you can send me the money instead then you at will know it's going to a good cause.

Reply to the email and tell them that they should deduct their portion before sending your winnings via special courier and private jet which they can also deduct from the winnings before delivery.

Okay but I sent of my 5,850 euros and

Received the certified check by courier

only 3 days later. Check cleared the bank

and I was quite happy with the service.

My prize was USD1,800,000 which I deposited

and have spent some. I have paid some tax

but everything else OK.

If you like I could handle it for you. :o

Only $2.2 mil? How about this one for $5 mil:

MR. JEFF OBED.

DBSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA,

9TH FLOOR, HEERENGRACHT TOWER,

CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Attn: The President/CEO

I am Mr. Jeff Obed, Provincial Manager DBSA Bank of South Africa, Capetown, Branch. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1999, a foreign mining consultant/contractor with the South Africa Mining Corporation, Mr. Richard Moss made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South Africa Mining Corporation that Mr. Richard Moss died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard Moss did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$12,500,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to South African Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Richard Moss so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the service of two Attorneys for processing and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address: [email protected] Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email: [email protected]

Thanks and regards.

Mr. Jeff Obed.

Okay, I'd really hate to see you, the winner, go without your prize. I've spoken with Mr. Batsarai Pundafeni, the European Branch manager and this one time only I am able to reduce the processing fees to just 500 Euros. I urge you to collect your prize immediately!

But then before I can receive the money I must send to them the equivalent of 5850 euros via Western Union Money Exchange and that should be sent to Mr Paul Addams at Virtual Securities.:

This is of course a scam, the same as usually run by the Nigerians (who will ask for the money for court/paperwork processing fees and/or a gesture of good faith by the recipient).

Rather than drop it outright, you should keep suggesting interesting ways of getting around sending the money up-front- just to see what they say.

Tell them you contacted a lawyer who can hold the 5850 euros in escrow until the 2.2m has been wired and your advising bank has issued receipt of the payment. All lawyer fees will be paid by you, and the lawyer will arrange for them to borrow against the pending escrow payment for any fees that may be associated with the transaction. In the meantime, he has requested full documentation regarding the payment to certify the authenticity of the win. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Domain Name Owner:

gateway ltd

BURDENSTRAAT 21B,

2053 DS AMSTERDAM,

THE NETHERLANDS.

holland, amsterdam 10472

NL

Administrative Contact:

gateway ltd

smith, paul [PS-230]

BURDENSTRAAT 21B,

2053 DS AMSTERDAM,

THE NETHERLANDS.

holland, amsterdam 10472, NL

Phone: 011 882 16466 52826

Email: [email protected]

Technical Contact:

Omnis Network

Network, Omnis [ON-1]

3655 Torrance Blvd Suite 230

Torrance, CA 90503, US

Phone: (310)316-2744

Fax: (310)316-4991

Billing Contact:

gateway ltd

smith, paul [PS-230]

BURDENSTRAAT 21B,

2053 DS AMSTERDAM,

THE NETHERLANDS.

holland, amsterdam 10472, NL

Phone: 011 882 16466 52826

hmm I also won the main price in the same lottery, I didn't follow up though because I'm not willing to leave my bed for anything below $3.000.000.

What about this; offering people consultancy jobs at the other end of the world, salaries extremely high. You only need to transfer $800 for the workpermit. This scam originates in the number one scamcountry in the world.

Dutchy

WINNER INTERNATIONAL LOTTO NETHERLAND IL/FLW/12-C033721192

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged

as a Category "C" winner of the International Lotto Netherlands.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a prize sum of 1,500,000.00.USD

Reference number for your prize is IL/FLW/12-C033721192 , ticket number

A/03-4912.

As a category "C" winner, you have been selected from

a total number of 100,000 names drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe,

Middle

East and America. After the computer ballot of our International

Promotions

Program, only Six winners emerged in this category and therefore

are to receive payouts of (1,500,000.00 USD) from the

total 15,000,000.00 USD for Third category winners.

To immediately collect your prize, please contact our

Category "C" financial handlers with information

below: Mr.Patrick Mason

Financial Director Global Securities and Financial Company Limited.

Nieuwezijds Voorburgwai 86

1012 SE Amsterdam, Netherlands

Tel: (+31) 645808259

email: [email protected]

Provide prize reference number IL/FLW/12-C033721192 and winning ticket

number-A/03-4912 for confirmation.

In your best interests, you must initiate contact within one

week of receipt of this correspondence.Global Securities and Finance

BV

will handle all financial matters with regards to claiming your prize.

You

are also advised to send a copy of this email,either by fax or email,

to

your financial handler Mr. Patrick Mason ,when contacting him.

You are to keep all lotto information from the

public as we will not entertain cases of multiple

claims processing or compromise the privacy and

security for all winners.

Other necessary International Lotto Netherland

information are:

Draw 1 number: 01-11417

Draw 2 number: 02-7962

Draw 3 number: 03-4365

International Lottery code no: IL56009

You may be required to provide any of the above

information during the process of collecting your