Professional career lady (girlfriend)acting suspicious

Goodintentions

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Christ he is stalking the lady, who wants to live with a stalker in first place, and 2. Who wants a girl you have to stalk? 

and... who would say they are going to marry I girl they have been seeing for over a year and only had sex 2 times?!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

and... who would say they are going to marry I girl they have been seeing for over a year and only had sex 2 times?!!!

You never know, when you have a keeper

She lives with her "friend". I know the location as it is a small street in a good area. I have NEVER been inside, nor invited.

You've slept with her twice? Run and forget the liar. There are so many fish in the sea, don;t be blind and think with your little head. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thre'es all this great hindsight stuff about the girl etc;

but OP in the Post really just wants something regarding an App for a tracking her!

Who's got the latest gen' on whether the actions would be legal in LOS?

How's he gonna get the phone off her, if she's not domestic with him? ... to install an App

How's he gonna explain how her phone has just been 'bricked' when he stuffs the phone with incorrect methods?

The likely Apps will not be one of those freebies, and so he'll have to continue funding a subscription... forever!

Otherwise, if he falter$$$ even the once; the mobile device will expose him via a prompt from the Vendor, for more $$$... and it will be Her that sees that deathknell Notification, on Her device

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tifino said:

Thre'es all this great hindsight stuff about the girl etc;

but OP in the Post really just wants something regarding an App for a tracking her!

Who's got the latest gen' on whether the actions would be legal in LOS?

How's he gonna get the phone off her, if she's not domestic with him? ... to install an App

How's he gonna explain how her phone has just been 'bricked' when he stuffs the phone with incorrect methods?

The likely Apps will not be one of those freebies, and so he'll have to continue funding a subscription... forever!

Otherwise, if he falter$$$ even the once; the mobile device will expose him via a prompt from the Vendor, for more $$$... and it will be Her that sees that deathknell Notification, on Her device

I've translated this one from English into German. Would that be legal in Thailand? I doubt it.

If the OP wants to bug her phone, he's wasting even more time of his life.

BTW, what's a Professional career lady in Thailand?

https://www.flexispy.com/

Edited by jenny2017

1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

I've translated this one from German into English. Legal in Thailand?

https://www.flexispy.com/

trouble is that you can't get a full answer from any Vendor

It is the responsibility of the FlexiSPY user to ascertain, and obey all applicable laws in their country in regard to the use of FlexiSPY for 'sneaky purposes'. 
Please read our full LEGAL DISCLAIMER . Copyright © 2007-2018 FlexiSPY, Ltd. FlexiSPY® is a registered trademark of Flexispy, Ltd. All rights reserved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tifino said:

trouble is that you can't get a full answer from any Vendor

It is the responsibility of the FlexiSPY user to ascertain, and obey all applicable laws in their country in regard to the use of FlexiSPY for 'sneaky purposes'. 
Please read our full LEGAL DISCLAIMER . Copyright © 2007-2018 FlexiSPY, Ltd. FlexiSPY® is a registered trademark of Flexispy, Ltd. All rights reserved.

I know all from their website. A sneaky purpose would make it illegal. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samsensam said:

sex twice in 13 months and stalking your girlfriend... with all due respect you are seem extremely inexperienced in relationships with the opposite sex (puzzling as you consider yourself, even at 50 years, a bit of a catch...)

some advice; get out of this dysfunctional relationship and find someone you can have a normal intimate relationship with and who you dont feel you have to stalk.

And where you can have sex whenever you ( and of course she) want to.