What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

All ten episodes with subs have been available for ages on TPB.

i saw them thru the bbc iplayer add-on via NAN and perfect hardcoded subs.

the beeb has decided to air 10 and then stop….there are 6 more episodes…which they will release later. so its incomplete unless you download the remaining 6 that ran on spanish tv with no subs.

Edited by JHolmesJr

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

i saw them thru the bbc iplayer add-on via NAN and perfect hardcoded subs.

the beeb has decided to air 10 and then stop….there are 6 more episodes…which they will release later. so its incomplete unless you download the remaining 6 that ran on spanish tv with no subs.

Ok, thanks for that.

I was under the impression the 16 episodes were made into 10 longer ones on the Beeb.

Will keep an eye out for them.

32 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I was under the impression the 16 episodes were made into 10 longer ones on the Beeb.

Thats what i initially thought too, but the ending of episode 10 seemed kinda incomplete so i did some digging and found this:

http://www.theartsdesk.com/tv/i-know-who-you-are-series-finale-bbc-four-review-gripping-no-one-root

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thaifoodruns said:

Nice romantic comedy to watch with the Mrs

The Big Sick

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I'd highly recommend this movie.  The guy on the left is in the tv series Silicon Valley which is also very good.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, carmine said:

I'd highly recommend this movie.  The guy on the left is in the tv series Silicon Valley which is also very good.

really…he's the unfunniest guy on silicon valley….Big Sick is one of Judd Apatows weakest offerings in years…everything that guy touches is usually comedy gold. 

51 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

really…he's the unfunniest guy on silicon valley….Big Sick is one of Judd Apatows weakest offerings in years…everything that guy touches is usually comedy gold. 

Yeah, I gave up on this so-called comedy after suffering 20 minutes of it. Ray Romano hadn't shown up by the time I gave it away.

15 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I just didnt "like" the main charectors

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It can be a bit slow moving, but I find it entertaining enough to persevere. However, I don't always like what someone recommends either. I couldn't get past the first episode of Game of Thrones, one of the highest rating shows on TV.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

It can be a bit slow moving, but I find it entertaining enough to persevere. However, I don't always like what someone recommends either. I couldn't get past the first episode of Game of Thrones, one of the highest rating shows on TV.

Yes, I agree Mr G....I thought g.o.t. was dreadful.

On 9/7/2017 at 4:37 PM, i claudius said:

Series 7 of American horror story has started.why do all series these days have to have a same sex couple with a child? Is this the new normal not sure if i will watch it seems like propoganda for Hillary Clinton and same sex marriage .why cant tv shows these days just be entertainment?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

PC mind washing...... Note also that most couples are mixed race. They all have gay friends or Overly precocious children. Neighbors are wealthy single moms and of course everybody's boss is a well to do black gentleman.. Not to mention the mayor, the chief of police and any visiting VIPs ( Don't white people ever get these jobs ?)

Yes I know we need to represent everybody.. But couldn't we at least do it in the % they appear in real life ?

Also why almost no Sikhs, Chinese, Japanese or Samoans ? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

PC mind washing...... Note also that most couples are mixed race. They all have gay friends or Overly precocious children. Neighbors are wealthy single moms and of course everybody's boss is a well to do black gentleman.. Not to mention the mayor, the chief of police and any visiting VIPs ( Don't white people ever get these jobs ?)

Yes I know we need to represent everybody.. But couldn't we at least do it in the % they appear in real life ?

Also why almost no Sikhs, Chinese, Japanese or Samoans ? 

Geez don't we hear enough heteronormative white resentment whining on Fox News and the political topic threads here.

Give it a rest.

If you don't like it don't watch it.

I don't. But what was once limited to certain biased show is becoming more and more widespread. The percentages just don't add up.

It just isn't real. 

Modern life is being misrepresented.  Unlikely characters are being invented and totally unrealistic situations created.

No wonder kids are confused.

I think they're more confused by parents obsessed with imposing artificial concepts of normality.

You're not really fooling me. That last statement was a coded way of suggesting representing minorities in media harms children. Typical intolerant poppycock.

12 hours ago, giddyup said:

I watched the whole first season, but was confused by all the characters. I didn't hate it, but there are much better shows for my tastes.