Video: Find these nasty farang thieves - there's a 5,000 baht reward if you do.

rooster59

Have these low life dimwits not heard of CCTV?   It's been around a while now and is everywhere. Hopefully these brainless thieves will get their comeuppance.

51 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Big Joke's going to get them. I give this 48 hours. Our European friends will not be leaving Thailand any time soon.

Im sure they look more American than European.. though.. they do have a low BMI.. so your probably right. (joking here why do you think they are European ?)

One thing I never understand about situations like this in which a couple is involved in a crime:  How could anyone date or associate with someone who thinks it's ok to do something like this?  What type of person dates or even associates with someone like this?  Even if you were a person of low moral standards, would you want to hang out with someone you couldn't trust?  That's the biggest mystery to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Hang on to your enthusiasm everyone, the very same would have happened had a non farang person see that unattended phone and that phone would be gone as quick if not quicker.. so what is all the fuss here?

just because they're foreigners? talking about casting the first stone...

the only disgrace is being caught.

33 minutes ago, dopenhagen said:

For example, people who believe a 12 month prison sentence in Thailand is an appropriate response to petty opportunistic theft of a phone should be put under observation and possibly send through therapy, there is something wrong with them

So, people who suggest that others that commit a crime should receive a harsh sentence , should be given a harsh sentence themselves ?

Do you believe in harsh sentences or not ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1