Video: Pattaya lady boy gets a face full of durian after claiming it was overripe

webfact

Few days ago they were pushing this overripes to my gf in thepprasit, even she was saying not this one she wants the other one, they still insisted she take one they shows
It's easy dont buy it if its not what she wants..go to another vendor.

7 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Oh that old friend mine thing.its ok I'm cool about ladyboys and what they get up to.you should just take a deep breath and let it all out and be done with it.after all it could happen to any of us after a drink and sticking the old beer goggles on.lmao.

No, no, it was really my Indian friend. I can spot a ladyboy from afar.

Not to say I could resist to the one or the other... if an ocassion came up.

But I'm happily married.

10 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Oh that old friend mine thing.its ok I'm cool about ladyboys and what they get up to.you should just take a deep breath and let it all out and be done with it.after all it could happen to any of us after a drink and sticking the old beer goggles on.lmao.

LOL....classic!

"The customer - a lady boy - said that they had been to the shop twice before without problems but this durian was on the turn."

So the reporter can't quite decide whether a lady boy is a he or a she and decides it's a "they"

14 hours ago, Xaos said:

Few days ago they were pushing this overripes to my gf in thepprasit, even she was saying not this one she wants the other one, they still insisted she take one they shows

How do you detect when they are overly ripe inside? I know a tap with a stick or finger is supposed to give a hollow sound, but I thought that was to detect they were ripe enough and not hard inside. Like a good cheese I thought a little soft was good!

They are too expensive to bring a bad one home on the usual Thai, no returns, basis.

Edited by jacko45k

20 hours ago, maximillian said:

My Indian friend once took a ladyboy to a hotel room, believing she was a real lady.

Once he found out, he refused to pay her and even demanded the money for the hotel room to be paid back to him. Ladyboy started to fight him and threatend to smash a bottle on his head.

We all had a good laugh when he told us the story.

What has this to do with an idiot shop owner assaulting someone?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

A post against forum rules has been removed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

9 hours ago, flyingsaucersarereal said:

The guy probably just got extra angry because he didn't like being call out

In the video  a woman in the background says  that Mr Durian slapper

" is a person who doesn't like to be argued with"

On 5/11/2018 at 6:18 PM, Soneva said:

To clarify, what is a durian slap?  Was he/she slapped with the inner fruit, or with the jagged outer shell? There would be quite a difference.

Inner fruit. If it's unpeeled it's a durian bitch-slap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Durian does go off if they have been cut and for sale too long, particularly if they have been in the hot sun. A lot of shopkeepers will try to pass them off especially to gullible falungs and there is no way of knowing unless you taste them.  They don't taste that bad if they are on the turn, just not as good as a fresh one. I always let my wife do the buying and negotiations when dealing with durian plus she gets a much better price..