Thousands Dead, Hundreds More Dogs Now Dying Due To Scare: Foundation

snoop1130

11 hours ago, mommysboy said:

I'm not overly fond of dogs but like many there's no way I want to see them suffer like this.  But Thais have a sickly sentimental attitude towards strays. I live in one of the better housing estates, yet I can't go for a run in the evening because of the dogs.  It's really bad that they should face dog camp or lethal injection.

Did you read the story? These aren't strays these are family owned dogs that were all dumped in a shelter because of the recent rabies scare nothing to do with strays or soi dogs they are all still out there.

• Like 1

I am very, very sorry they are suffering. Pass the Nembutal there are far too many soi dogs and this is the result.  Round them up from the streets where they roam in packs and send them on their way. 

Thais, generally, don't care about animals they need educating about neutering and responsibility (along with a ton of other things).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

Is this the part where we praise Buddhism's teachings of not hurting/killing others but just let them die a wretched death?

I will teach compassion 101 for free and I am one unsympathetic heartless bastard most cases just so we know where the bar is.

Normally where the stools and the people serving the drinks are :sorry:

6 minutes ago, starky said:

Tend to agree I am an animal lover but they need animal control to cull soi dogs as the issue is now well out of hand and Thais should not be able to own pets at all. Much like their children they love them when they are puppies then just neglect or ship them off to someone else when they get bored. Like the old campaign states a dog is for life not just for Christmas. 

complete sweeping statement. i know many thais with dogs and all of them look after them very well and are responsible dog owners. i actually think that it's possibly the less educated and those with little money that are more likely to act in the way you posted but that's another topic

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

complete sweeping statement. i know many thais with dogs and all of them look after them very well and are responsible dog owners. i actually think that it's possibly the less educated and those with little money that are more likely to act in the way you posted but that's another topic

So you counter my "sweeping statement" with another hahaha classic ok I will admit to mine if you can admit to yours, or is it all poor uneducated people that can not be responsible pet owners? :cheesy:

• Like 1

Just now, starky said:

So you counter my "sweeping statement" with another hahaha classic ok I will admit to mine if you can admit to yours, or is it all poor uneducated people that can not be responsible pet owners? :cheesy:

it isn't sweeping as i said IMO possibly those people are more likely to. (and there are legitimate reasons i think this is the case) and also that doesn't mean all of them so isn't sweeping as in your statement. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

So you're happy to feed disease ridden dogs to Vietnamese children. You really are a piece of work. Why is it that a lot of newbies are also whackos, are they trying to impress or make a name for themselves?

They are just ugly heartless idiots on the way to become Zombies ...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Richard Pumpaloaf said:

All I'm saying is that dogs meat is a commodity the same as pork or chicken. If more was shipped to dog eating countries we wouldn't have as many problems with dogs as we do now.

Cull the sick ones Ship the healthy ones.

There doing the same thing with pigeons in lopburi.

And they should do it with you , too...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I don't want to put my dog in this TV fight,

but dog meat is a bit of a special treat in Hanoi.

Personally, I'd like to see motorcycle taxi drivers, Pattaya taxi drivers, corrupt government officials (especially the scum that took the money from the poor), Soi dog lovers, and selected tourist-trash rounded up and sent to Vietnam.

• Like 1