SURVEY: Do you agree with cancelling the Iran Nuclear Agreement?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you agree with cancelling the Iran Nuclear Agreement?  

271 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There has been a lot of press about the longer range implications of cancelling the Iran Nuclear Agreement.   Do you agree or disagree with Trump cancelling the agreement?

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Not angry. More like astonished, flabbergasted, and disappointed. I do not recognize my country any more. It has become a pale, distant, impotent, anemic version of it's former self. 

If you're over 20 and under 70 it ought to be fairly recognizable.

Edited by lannarebirth

1 hour ago, Catoni said:

Easy.....the North Koreans can easily see that Trump is a man who keeps the promises he made. How soon the Clinton and Sanders leftists conveniently forget Trump’s  campaign promises. 

What in hell is good about a bad deal that lets the Iranians continue to finance terrorism and necessitates giving the Iranians 24 days notice of site inspection?? 

Why would the Iranians need 24 days notice of site inspection?

I see that Trump Derangement Syndrome is well entrenched in Thai Visa. 

I for one, would be very interested to read about 'ANY' promises he has made and 'KEPT'  !!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Oh Yea, I am sure that all the expats here in Thailand have great insight in the world of politics, science, and nuclear  treaties  and just waiting for the "Think Tanks" in Europe and The US  to create an opening for them. 5555

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I do not recognize my country any more. It has become a pale, distant, impotent, anemic version of it's former self. 

I feel it's my duty to point out this is the GOVERNMENT, not the PEOPLE, who are acting insane. Here I go again, dragging out this old story: I used to work on boats, one day I received an Iranian customer. The instant he realized I was American, he and I looked at each other with grave suspicion. As the day went on, we realized we were the same - we wanted family, security, friendship - and that is was our governments pitting us against each other.

I have an Iranian friend who explained to me the following about the news story of Iranian leadership burning the U.S. flag: "The reason they’re setting the US flag on fire is because they want to keep the Iranians in line.... they’re gonna go on national TV and say “ hey, they’re coming for us. We need to unite and fight them off” meanwhile they’ll gather all their assets and move to another country... leaving poor people in a <delete>ing mess that was orchestrated and planned by them and their master overlords."

_We're NOT OK.jpg

Edited by quandow
speling [sic] 555
  • Like 1