Issues with access to Thai Visa

Greetings sorry for Posting on this site

Until recently when I logged on I had my avatar in the top right hand corner

Ban Phe Dezza From there i could access say my Profile or Membership status

I can no longer find that Avatar 

Thus My Question to support team has my access Changed.

Have I been Banned ( my rating was excellent)

Or is it a technical issue at my end 

Please note

I could not find a forum that covered my issue Hence posting it under IT seemed logical

11 minutes ago, Ban Phe Dezza said:

Greetings sorry for Posting on this site

Until recently when I logged on I had my avatar in the top right hand corner

Ban Phe Dezza From there i could access say my Profile or Membership status

I can no longer find that Avatar 

Thus My Question to support team has my access Changed.

Have I been Banned ( my rating was excellent)

Or is it a technical issue at my end 

Please note

I could not find a forum

If you're logged on your avatar (with an initial) appears just where you said it does that you can click on and it takes you to your profile etc where you will see that you have no community reputation.  What makes you think that "your rating was excellent"?  What rating?

If you can post then you are logged on, if you're logged on and banned you'd know about it.  You can click on your avatar on this OP for what you're looking for also.

Edit: it seems that there may have been a problem, you now have a reputation again! Congratulations.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

If you're logged on your avatar (with an initial) appears just where you said it does that you can click on and it takes you to your profile etc where you will see that you have no community reputation.  What makes you think that "your rating was excellent"?  What rating?

If you can post then you are logged on, if you're logged on and banned you'd know about it.  You can click on your avatar on this OP for what you're looking for also.

Edit: it seems that there may have been a problem, you now have a reputation again! Congratulations.

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Problems for many with the website....be patient and all will come good....or not :cheesy:

Thanks Guys for input at least now I know My PC is OK  and have to be patient

PS  I have been getting a 502 error message so I guess that could be related

16 hours ago, Just Weird said:

On my PC, the "community reputation" shows up, also for you.

Reputation.png

18 hours ago, Maestro said:

On my PC, the "community reputation" shows up, also for you.

It does now, yes, but at the time that I posted that comment it didn't! 

As you probably know there was a hiccup or two on the site, something that is not unusual.  The site righted itself shortly after and I tried to post an edit correcting my comment (originally made on the basis of your website throwing a fit) but it wouldn't save it (another little hiccup?).  Just noticed that my edit seems to have saved after I logged off, see my post that you`re commenting on hours later including the part that you chose to ignore that I've highlighted for you...

"If you're logged on your avatar (with an initial) appears just where you said it does that you can click on and it takes you to your profile etc where you will see that you have no community reputation.  What makes you think that "your rating was excellent"?  What rating?

Edit: it seems that there may have been a problem, you now have a reputation again! Congratulations."

Edited by Just Weird