Video: Big Bike vs Pick-up: Pattaya highway race ends in gun drawn

webfact

Video: Big Bike vs Pick-up: Pattaya highway race ends in gun drawn

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A video posted on Facebook showed a souped up pick-up stopped at the lights heading towards Central Pattaya.

Next to the pick-up were two motorcyclists on large motorcycles.

The pick-up, clearly itching for a race, pulls off at speed after revving his engine.

One of the big bikes does a wheelie and soon the pick-up stops and points a gun at him as he passes.

Then at the Soi Siam Country Club lights the pick-up driver gets out and threatens his friend who apologizes.

The protagonists later ended up at the police station after a police report was made and the pick-up driver gave himself up and apologized.

Thai Rath did not report on the action if any of the police from the incident that happened at the weekend.

But they did say that it was all terrible for the image of Pattaya.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-04

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LennyW said:

These are the kind of <deleted> that put everyone else in danger, lock the lot of them up.......but especially the <deleted> in the pick up, who the hell does he think he is???

If you are going to talk the talk. Then you've got to walk the walk.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2018/06/03/thai-prisons-are-bursting-at-seams-reforms-needed-panel/

IMG_20180604_133734.png

nothing shocking here, the roads are a free for all.

even video evidence rarely equates to charges being pressed against these dangerous people.

anyone who has driven more than a few km here knows that its a deadly venture with constant speeding, line swerving, no indication and zero comprehension of the highway code.

in fact its a sick joke that an unknown but significant percentage of thai road users are unlicensed and unskilled resulting in the daily endangerment of everyone else~!

but never mind

4 hours ago, smedly said:

ok so get the racing off from the traffic light bit but I am completely at a loss about the gun ?

and even more at a loss at the police inaction

with rampant violent crime (generally now unreported) in Pattaya and the police do absolutely nothing about this - a very obvious lunatic on the loose with a gun 

I get the feeling the video doesn't tell the whole story, it would be interesting to see what happened before the video began. Regardless, your right about the lunatic with a gun part.

5 hours ago, thaifan01 said:

Morons!! All of them. Not sure whats the right solution except throwing the idiots in jail. Maybe start seizing the vehicles so it really hurts, including trucks. Something have to be done, thats for sure.

But I would not put my savings on it...

No I wouldn't put my savings on it either.  Macho morons are the norm in Thailand and nothing much will change because there is no will of the people to change it.

• Like 1

why the F would they stop at that red light? Knowing the J - off in the truck has already pointed a gun at them. I had a gun pointed at me when I passed a car one time, you know cause of gran jai and all that, and I made sure I never saw that ignorant lump of feces in my rear view again. 

5 minutes ago, dictater said:

why the F would they stop at that red light? Knowing the J - off in the truck has already pointed a gun at them. I had a gun pointed at me when I passed a car one time, you know cause of gran jai and all that, and I made sure I never saw that ignorant lump of feces in my rear view again. 

Maybe they were asking each other if they should aim their guns back at him?

• Like 1