Video: Big Bike vs Pick-up: Pattaya highway race ends in gun drawn

webfact

4 hours ago, RedQualia said:

The title of this ThaiVisa post is "Video: Big Bike vs Pick-up: Pattaya highway race ends in gun drawn."
 Where is the advertised video?

At the bottom of the very first post.?

8 hours ago, The manic said:

And teach you to not insult Thai. culture.  Go home boy

It's obvious that you have spent too much time in the wrong part of Thailand, if you think that this behaviour is normal to the Thai culture. Change location, or go home, "boy". Clearly the man is not right in his head and should be locked up for a long time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I really don’t care how many of these guys kill eachother, the more the better. It’s the normal people I don’t want to see caught up in this insanity 

..i agree..surely then traffic control should become more manageable..RTP/Judiciary are just to soft-cockish on their own people. 

Small dick syndrome. What happened to the good-natured fun of a light-to-light drag? Many, many aeons ago I did something similar - I was in a car, raced down the road with a sports bikes. He had me on the straight, I took him in the corners. We finally had to stop for a set of lights. I wound down the window, we shook hands, exchanged a few friendly words, and went our separate ways. This guy was only driving a Chevrolet Colorado. He lights up his tyres at the lights, but got pissed when someone else put on another show. The bikes weren't even taunting him! Idiot - no matter what he did, no way could his pickup get close to those bikes. One thing about his truck though - definitely more potent than the owner.

• Like 2