This thai girl

On 6/8/2018 at 1:50 AM, greytonlarken said:

She never asks me for money and shes from a poor family, the usual story eh, we visited her parents far up north - she "never introduced anyone else to them" but me because she loves me so much. doesnt like thai guys and only been with 2 farangs so far.

OP, the bold writing above might just give you a clue as to what is happening.

Anyone here that 'targets' foreigners (because they don't like Thai guys) needs a little verification IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/8/2018 at 7:19 AM, cgphuket said:

So your an entitled little mommys boy whose was fortunate enough to be born in an advanced country.  You feel its your birthright to live in a poor country and the local girls are obligated to come offer you free sex.   God, I cant even go on.  Your post was so annoying it would take a week to point out your defects.

my advice to op. hang out at ekamai rd and thonglor road upscale clubs and find gals whose attraction is based on chemistry and not the payoff. just dont post here with your upscale success stories as you wont make many friends here lol

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

my advice to op. hang out at ekamai rd and thonglor road upscale clubs and find gals whose attraction is based on chemistry and not the payoff. just dont post here with your upscale success stories as you wont make many friends here lol

Pleased you are offering advice because I was beginning to wonder, how these good looking young guys, over run by offers from young Thai professional career girls, appear to have ended up in the company of girls who expect the good looking young guys to spend money on them!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

true.

best way is to find a girl that already has an fat old guy providing them money

High standards, wow, and willing to share with a fat old guy, I suppose if that is the best you can hope for or can afford  go with it ?

• Like 1

She never asks me for money and shes from a poor family, the usual story eh, we visited her parents far up north - she "never introduced anyone else to them" but me because she loves me so much. doesnt like thai guys and only been with 2 farangs so far ...........

You seem to pointing out all her good point

maybe that is all you see in her during your stay....

what happen to her last farang ??!

If all Thai guy is rich....Thai girl will be going for them

if you fallen for her, use your common sense, don't listen to other stories, 

use your own judgement......treat her well and understand more on Thai custom , careful with your money

be ready to bail out if thing turn out south just fade away politely if thing not turn out right

• Like 2

"one shitfaced drunk night she asked me why i never pay her and shes so poor and blabla -  i kicked her out the next morning. few hours later she begs me shes sorry and wants to stay with me. ok for me, i like her."

you did the right thing in kicking her out after she had taken the "truth syrup"........it will only be a matter of time before she does it again.......act decisively next time.

• Like 1

What your missing is this - - it sounds like you are playing her... seen it many times here. You don't work for free. 

At least have some compassion. She is a poor girl. You claim to be a rich guy. Help her out a little if you care about her,... if you don't, then let her find someone who will take care of her... 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, samsensam said:

who are '

who are ' these girls'?; do you mean lower class, lower educated girls working in, or on the edge of, the sex industry? or are you generalising that all thai girls need money?

i dont understand the bubble that some foreigners live in here, they don't seem to know anything about thailand, thais or thai culture.

every thai girl/woman i have dated has had an education, a career, an apartment, usually a car or even two, plenty of money and they certainly didnt date me for financial gain. this is not boastfulness, this is, for me, normality and it makes me a normal person - it doesn't make me 'ignorant or having a self-satiating attitude'.

"every thai girl/woman i have dated has had a...…"  "it doesn't make me 'ignorant or having a self-satiating attitude'."

Yes, actually, it does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1