Video: Foreign tourist in hospital after fight in Pattaya lady boy bar

webfact

Video: Foreign tourist in hospital after fight in Pattaya lady boy bar

10PM.jpg

Picture: Rak Siam News

A video on the Rak Siam News site showed the aftermath of a fight between a foreign tourist and a group of lady boys at the Pook Bar in Soi Bua Khao, Pattaya on Sunday.

The tourist was left with a head wound and there was a considerable amount of blood. After being given first aid by Sawang Boriboon medics he was loaded up on the back of a pick-up for the short ride to hospital.

Lady boys in the bar gave their version of what had happened.

One called Nakharin Jankaew, 26, from Lampang said that he heard a commotion out in the street. Then the drunk tourist came in and ordered a drink. 

He hadn't even drunk that when he still refused to calm down and was told to watch his aggressive behavior.

Then a fight broke out. Nakharin claimed he was punched by the tourist in the face and it was now all swollen.

The tourist hurt himself when he collided with the floor, he told the reporter.

Another lady boy suffered injury to an arm and leg in the melee.

They had to defend themselves, they noted.

Police are waiting for the tourist to sober up before trying to get to the bottom of the matter.

Source: Rak Siam News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-18

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, webfact said:

Lady boys in the bar gave their version of what had happened....

Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God......

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God......

Not sure where God comes into it in Thailand?

Still, regardless, I'm sure he would be bias anyway as patent modifications are frowned upon everywhere............................:tongue:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I know a couple of Ladyboys here in Chiang Mai, and while I know they certainly don't represent all others, they truly are a couple of the nicest people you would want to know.  Polite, courteous, non confrontational, with good personalities and good jobs.  

Any possibility they might teach the dross that come here to Pattaya how to behave   :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just1Voice said:

I know a couple of Ladyboys here in Chiang Mai, and while I know they certainly don't represent all others, they truly are a couple of the nicest people you would want to know.  Polite, courteous, non confrontational, with good personalities and good jobs.  

My Thai family introduced me to a ladyboy who owns one of the more popular bars in Ao Nang, they are friends and he/she treated me well and was popular as she greeted and took care of his/her customers.

Does anyone have a clue about what happened?

I hope the falang didn't think the ladies were pushovers.

Hopefully there'll be no lasting injuries from this event.

The police handled the falang gently as they loaded him into their truck.

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I surely believe those sweethearts but just to be sure may we see the cctv images from the moment he walked it and landed heavily injured on the floor?

we all know Pooks is hanging full with cams so if not release the video then close that joint down 6 months and arrest them all and pay fines and his medical but will never happen

Sorry CCTV not working that night.