British Prime Minister Theresa May presses PM Prayut on free and open elections

webfact

To be honest, I find all this chicanery boring. Just blowing smoke you know where. As far as Thailand is concerned we'll just have to wait & see what happens next year. As far as Britain is concerned...in or out of EU? Make up your b***dy minds then get on with it, one way or the other. Cheeeee!

Edited by TKDfella
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IamNoone88 said:

She could keep her nose out of other peoples affair and fix her own problems.

Or.... he could keep his nose out of other peoples affairs and fix his own problems. :whistling:

I think that people like May say these things solely for the consumption of her country's voters.

• Like 2

If you watch the video here (below) you will hear May say (summarising what Prayut has just told her): 'So, the Election is going to be fully free and open.'

Thai people: HOLD HIM TO THAT (because as sure as day follows night - he is going to break his word, yet again!):  

Edited by Eligius
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, IamNoone88 said:

My personal opinion of her change from "this might work well" to "useless" over the time she has been office. She could keep her nose out of other peoples affair and fix her own problems.

Who went to see whom, for purposes of legitimisation?

Come to my house to look big in front of your mates and I'll lecture you all I want. If you don't like it, you know where the front door is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, captspectre said:

may should look to her own country which she has ruined! the once great britian is now a shadow of itself, overrun with muslims who WILL take over the country without firing a shot! look at london!

Yes she’s ruined it for sure, nothing to do with Muslims but more to do with nasty bigots

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, peperobi said:

When I well remember Mrs. May was never elected or? In that case, I think she is sure not the right person to give advice about the election!

I must have been off sick that day when May took power. Was it a coup?

• Like 1

Just now, falangjim said:

Prayut is full of it.  Thailand is never going to receive another chance to freely elect anyone...other than him. 

The armed services have their own ways about doing things e.g. "volunteers" - you, you and you will volunteer! :thumbsup:

In the current Thai climate you may well be "instructed" how to vote! This could be Prayut's definition of Thai democracy. The democracy your having when your not having one (Aussies my better  understand that one).

3 minutes ago, britishrepublican said:

She has some cheek lecturing anyone about elections. There is no democracy in the U.K.

The woman is totally incompetent, she's been in over her head since day one. Everything she's touched has turned into a disaster.

Prayut there to provide Thai solution. He too claimed Thailand has no democracy and he is the solution. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Theresa May presses Prayut for free and open elections, Prayut answered the election will be free and open as long as the peasants do as i tell them.

Col I hope when she was telling him that she was speaking in his right ear They reckon he is deaf in his left ear or is it that he is deaf in both ears? His mind would have been on "Yeah babble on  I don't care I got my plans for the opposition Parties and they will find out next week"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Happyman58 said:

Col I hope when she was telling him that she was speaking in his right ear They reckon he is deaf in his left ear or is it that he is deaf in both ears? His mind would have been on "Yeah babble on  I don't care I got my plans for the opposition Parties and they will find out next week"

Right! And it is not only a question of being deaf to what the bulk of the Thai public want; these 'ruling' Thais have shown themselves to be inveterate liars - they lie as easily as falling off a log. It is second nature to them. In fact, it is first nature to them. 

I wonder if May realised this when Prayut told her that the Thai Election will be 'fully free and open' (but she does not care anyway ...).

3 hours ago, Tradewind777 said:

One hand for shaking the other for reality activities like planning delays to elections. This guy is so predictable. May and other leaders should not be facilitating trade delegations for collaboration with depots like Prayut.

"depots like Prayut" Should that not read "despots"? Or maybe you are right, a depot is a place for turning things round - often chaotic places!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tradewind777 said:

One hand for shaking the other for reality activities like planning delays to elections. This guy is so predictable. May and other leaders should not be facilitating trade delegations for collaboration with depots like Prayut.

...he’s a depot now?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sambum said:

"depots like Prayut" Should that not read "despots"? Or maybe you are right, a depot is a place for turning things round - often chaotic places!!!

Re. 'depot': Tradewind777 might, very cleverly, be trying to get around the Forum rules on what we can and cannot call Prayut (or maybe - not - ha ha!).

Edited by Eligius
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, captspectre said:

may should look to her own country which she has ruined! the once great britian is now a shadow of itself, overrun with muslims who WILL take over the country without firing a shot! look at london!

It's always good to wake up to a post filled with half-baked ignorant bigotry in the morn.

• Thanks 1