Question: Chubby girls in Thailand

Ld123

any  village  in  Thailand  it  seems these days, they pop out a  couple of sprogs then waddle  round on their motorcycles usually with a  gob  full of some crap and feed  the sprogs the same <deleted>.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Like in any western country, they are everywhere now.

No shortage.

Thanks to McD., Burger K., Dunkin D., KFC, Pizza H., S&P, Swensen's, Lay's, Coke/Fanta, ...

Walk any mall and open your eyes.

I tend to close.

Walk a 7/11 and study the choice.

A > 70 kg query on ONE popular dating site reveals more than 7000 for Bangkok.

15000 for Thailand.

Edited by KhunBENQ

14 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

No shortage.

Thanks to McD., Burger K., Dunkin D., KFC, Pizza H., S&P, Swensen's, Lay's, Coke/Fanta, ...

I tend to close.

15000 for Thailand.

Could you PM me the website please ?

PS: Thanks to all for your answers. Had a good laugh.

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

A fat fetish?  Not sure why the OP would be looking in Thailand.  Try any Walmart in the USA and you'll feel like you're in heaven. 

Ahah no, but I don't like skinny girls.

17 hours ago, AlexRich said:

The cake shop.

On the contrary. I generally spend my weekend afternoons sat outside the pub ogling the chicks going in and out of the cake shops, cheering myself up in the fantasy that they must go like trains to keep so slim 

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2018 at 12:19 PM, KhunBENQ said:

No shortage.

I tend to close.

15000 for Thailand.

More a  case of motorised transport and low prices of said, where once it was  feet then bicycle it became moped and car

On 6/29/2018 at 4:24 AM, Ld123 said:

How easy is it to find chubby girls in Thailand ? Where's the best place for that ?

good question....i myself prefer them PHAT....which is miles away from fat and obese...more like voluptuous.

Answer is Flexx disco after 2am.....Club 808 12 onwards.....and generally in the soi marine quarter 9altho those 

are fat as they cater to arab clientele who like heifers.

On 6/29/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ld123 said:

Different strokes for different folks. I like them small, with good proportions.

Some of the Issan girls look chubby, but are actually balls of muscle. Or is that muscles of balls?

On 6/29/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ld123 said:

well, it won't be difficult...

there are many everywhere already and they are becoming more and more.

My friend likes his girls voluptuous. Not morbidly obese, but he needs a bouncy ass, not boney. And he has never had a problem finding one. Turns out plenty of farangs like chubby girls and many chubby Thai women knows that too. Beware of the level of attachment though after one single night together. But then again, I guess that can be said about Thai women in general...

13 minutes ago, NoMeAmes said:

Turns out plenty of farangs like chubby girls

then they probably stay at home most of the time, because I only very rarely see a farang guy - fat thai girl couple.

3 minutes ago, manarak said:

then they probably stay at home most of the time, because I only very rarely see a farang guy - fat thai girl couple.

I've seen some. Although, most farang-thai "couples" are indeed where the girl is skinny. But then again, if you see a farang guy walking with a skinny, long stick-straight black haired girl with tanned skin, in short shorts/skirt and high heels, that's probably not a couple you're seeing, but a "temporary arrangement involving money". There's a type. And yeah, men who prefer bigger girls typically don't go to places where only the above mentioned type of girl is available. 

19 hours ago, NoMeAmes said:

My friend likes his girls voluptuous. Not morbidly obese, but he needs a bouncy ass, not boney. And he has never had a problem finding one. Turns out plenty of farangs like chubby girls and many chubby Thai women knows that too. Beware of the level of attachment though after one single night together. But then again, I guess that can be said about Thai women in general...

My friend likes.....lol