Retirement stay extension questions, Pattaya

Hi, I am due to renew my permission to stay in Jomtien soon(ish). I have questions unresolved by googling around the net,  

1) How recent does the income letter have to be? Some places say six months, some three, and in at least one reference says 30 days. 

2a) Will the current TM30 serve as the evidence of residence?

2b) Will a letter from the juristic person at the condo I rent suffice? It did at last year's renewal, when the sheaf of documents, contract copies and so on were rejected.

2c) Will the fact that they must have a record of the certificates of residence I got last month serve as residence evidence?

2d) If I still had one, would a certificate of residence satisfy the renewal requirement about residence? 

Thanks for reading!

It is interesting how it depends. 

I am at the same address for the past 2 years and did mine last week and they asked for my rental contract which I had.  They asked to keep a copy of the contract which I had made.

They went thru each page and the last page had a copy of my landlords passport.  Then, they asked for her phone number.

So, I guess just be prepared with some evidence of where you live.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

1. Six months

2. It will only prove you did the report.

If using you have the same address as last year they will only want proof of that address. I have read of a utility bill being accepted.

I bring my rental contract and a recent CAT bill. Never had a problem so far. As far as I know, I have no TM30 filed. Let's see what happens later this month when I renew my extension.