Thank You For Saving Boys, Internet Proclaims

webfact

Thank You For Saving Boys, Internet Proclaims

By Khaosod English

DhHLT9hVAAANxPU-696x468.jpg

Twitter: Thavolleyball / Twitter

BANGKOK — The internet was surging with a rare emotion following the discovery of 12 boys and a coach trapped 10 days in a flooded cave: gratitude.

From drawings of the boys and the international rescuers to their boar soccer team mascot and creative depictions of the moment of rescue, here are some thanks-laden tweets under the hashtags #ThamLuang, #13LivesMadeIt and #TeamWildBoarAcademy.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2018/07/03/thank-you-for-saving-boys-internet-proclaims/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-07-03

Still a long way to go, praying for their safe return, and am glad that my Mrs has a good hold onto our kids, see these 4 walls, that's it she tells them, apart from going up the road to the soccer field or basketball court, there is no misadventure, no heart ache, gotta be cruel to be kind and keep them safe.

Would hate to be one of those parents having to go through the unknown, i.e. are they alive ?

Thankfully they are, and hopefully they will keep them close by from now on, but as the Thai's say, "up to you"

The Internet has become sentient and is expressing sentiment!

My greatest fear come true. (sorry, couldn't resist the headline).

Really love that drawing leading the article. Artists are rarely appreciated enough.