Rescuers begin evacuation of 'Tham Luang 13'

4 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Doubt if they will release it to the press until they are all out and safe and Chang Rai governor has his arms around the boys for photo opportunities.

Doesn't he deserve a few photos, while you have been tucked up in your little warm bed, he has probably spent the majority of his time worrying about making the right decisions, so back to bed. 

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Laura BanksVerified account @laurakatebanks 48s49 seconds ago

BREAKING | @BangkokPostNewsreports first two boys are are on their way to the entrance of the #ThamLuang cave, about nine hours after rescuers entered the cave

Seems confirmed!

Oddly still nothing on TV, even in 32 (Thai Rath) which was reportedly the source of the info

I don't believe it. if it was actually happening it would be all over Thai tv. That would be far too big with too many foreign news sources to block.

The flurry of activity given as a reason for believing an exit is on the Guardian as 

There has reportedly been a flurry of activity near the cave with people being ordered to leave the sides of the roads amid rumours a high-ranking politician may soon be arriving.

18 minutes ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Doesn't he deserve a few photos, while you have been tucked up in your little warm bed, he has probably spent the majority of his time worrying about making the right decisions, so back to bed. 

More likely he has spent the time worrying about who to blame if he has made the wrong decisions. I'm sure he has been tucked up in his warm big bed with his mia noi!

Me? Didn't get to bed last night, out celebrating England's win.

57 minutes ago, AleG said:

Here's a thought, let them be; all the public needs to know is if they are safe, then let them go on with their lives.

Their lives will never be the same unfortunately. but perhaps some will go on to have a better live

Edited by UglyBug

Just now, Cake Monster said:

My wife has just told me that there are now 6 yes 6 kids out of the Cave at 19.15 Sunday.

Thank you God, and I hope all the kids and their rescuers are healthy

Ditto here.

But beware unconfirmed reports. Thai Facebook reports (go to source for Thais) are often very unreliable.

Al Jazeera and Fox both reporting boys out- 2 for Fox and 3 for Al Jazeera.

I saw an ambulance driving away, and then I think too many people on TVF as I couldn't post on it for ages. Couldn't even get on the forum at all for over 10 minutes.

Looking at Thai PBS live and no one is celebrating. Everyone seems very subdued. Not what I would have expected at a successful recovery.

I'll go to the other thread to see if there is more on that.

3 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Ditto here.

But beware unconfirmed reports. Thai Facebook reports (go to source for Thais) are often very unreliable.

Has it ever been otherwise?

Edited by ttrd

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Ambulance just arrived at hospital

Followed by several VIP type vans.

No stopover at "chabu" (pork barbeque) as one of the boys wished in the letter some days ago…??....:shock1:

• Like 2