Canadian's dog ate his master's corpse after Sattahip death

webfact

Canadian's dog ate his master's corpse after Sattahip death

1PM.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police and rescue medics called to a house in Sattahip found the dead body of 62 year old former Canadian businessman Glenn Stanley Pattinsan.

The body was in an advanced state of decomposition. His head had been gnawed to the skull bone.

Nearby was Mr Pattinsan's pet Thai dog guarding the corpse.

Police surmised that the dog had started to eat his master due to having no food. The body had laid undiscovered in a bedroom for a week.

Neighbors said that Mr Pattinsan had lived in the estate for three years. They said a succession of different women came to the house.

Every day he would walk his dog for exercise in the evening. Two weeks ago and ambulance came to get him. After coming back from hospital he was not seen again the following week.

Police found diabetes medication at the scene.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-09
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Was the dog locked in the bedroom?

From what I saw yes.

And the dog looked very bad.

Walls smeared.

Better don't think about it.

Edited by KhunBENQ

May seem horrible at first, or second... standard practice here is to cremate the dead. I would prefer my body to be buried deep enough to avoid dogs, but shallow enough to allow consumption by worms, bacteria etc. No air pollution and waste of wood. We all will be recycled, and are made from recycled whatever.

When I'm dead and gone, I'm sure it won't bother me what becomes of the body

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My understanding is that the majority of dogs will eventually do that in that kind of situation. It's not personal. I'm sure he's a good dog but on the other hand now that he's had a taste would you invite him for dinner?

22 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

May seem horrible at first, or second... standard practice here is to cremate the dead. I would prefer my body to be buried deep enough to avoid dogs, but shallow enough to allow consumption by worms, bacteria etc. No air pollution and waste of wood. We all will be recycled, and are made from recycled whatever.

When I'm dead and gone, I'm sure it won't bother me what becomes of the body

You are right. According to John Edwards, a famous medium, we don't care what becomes of our carcass once the soul leaves the body - buried or cremated makes no difference.

That said, not sure I'd be too happy to see my head being eaten by my best buddy...

rather sad, for sure too sad to make a joke.
and a pity that he was released from Hospital too early.
It must be horrible to go for help, get sent home and
then realise you were right, not the doctor, when kicking the bucket.
Hope he will RIP.