NINTH boy rescued from Tham Luang cave - Live updates

Jonathan Fairfield

now

18.30 น. ติดตามกันต่อกับภารกิจการนำหมูป่าคนที่ 9-13 ออกจากถ้ำ ชมสด - ช่องหมายเลข 3 - FB : - YouTube :

Confirmed all 13 out. Now lets just check for news all divers and doctors are out too!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Not anesthetized but given a mild tranquilizer - but remember the source of this info. We may get something more accurate from the hospital or the Governor later.

Rescue operation director Narongsak Osottanakorn said the rest of the Wild Boar football team would be brought out today, along with a medic and three navy SEALs who were keeping them company.

The same source confirmed rumors that the children have been medically sedated, and reviving them fully is why it takes time for them to emerge from the cave entrance.

Junta chairman Prayuth Chan-ocha said the children were given anti-anxiety medication to calm their nerves.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/07/10/thats-nine-another-boy-rescued-from-cave/

Screenshot_20180710-181243.jpg

5 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Thanks to the team - special mention to Sheryl and the handsome NCC1701A beamed in from the Enterprise. Great job.

And at least now after about 50 bickering posts I now know the difference between air bottles and oxygen bottles ! 

............they're not the type of bottles consuming me now, rather the other way around!!

Hic!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, saminoz said:

............they're not the type of bottles consuming me now, rather the other way around!!

Hic!

I guess there's going to be a few of us who be self-sedating tonight..!

And I'll bet the Cave Divers will be getting well tanked up also...

• Like 1

i found a thread that wasn't closed

are there that many idiots that they all had to be closed 

maybe why i'm watching live tv where there 12 7 13 are being checked at cave hospital

Edited by BEVUP
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1