Trump flies into 'hot spot' Britain, questioning May's Brexit plan

snoop1130

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Whilst I feel your pain about Trump he was democratically voted into office as the POTUS and I don't think Sadiq Khan did himself any favours by allowing a plastic blimp of Baby Trump to fly over the capital, as the POTUS he should expect a modicum of respect from the citisens of our country.

That said Trump stands a good chance at being elected for a second term, would you agree?

You are deluded.

Trump was not democratically elected, the election was rigged and he still lost the popular vote.

Roll on the mid terms.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Whilst I feel your pain about Trump he was democratically voted into office as the POTUS and I don't think Sadiq Khan did himself any favours by allowing a plastic blimp of Baby Trump to fly over the capital, as the POTUS he should expect a modicum of respect from the citisens of our country.

That said Trump stands a good chance at being elected for a second term, would you agree?

Did Trump show a modicum of respect for Sadiq Khan back when? Or for London? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You are deluded.

Trump was not democratically elected, the election was rigged and he still lost the popular vote.

Roll on the mid terms.

I just love your answers sometimes, if people don't agree with you, they are either deluded, they don't understand, they've missed the point. 

There are many people who think Trump will be re-elected, I personally do not like trump,

but as you know a lot of people on here have an aversion to democrasy.

His approval rating is only 4 points behind Obama and Reagon at this point in his presidency and whilst you might think I am approving of Trump I am not, I just don't like being called deluded.

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Does he average more than 7 lies and falsehoods per day? Does he routinely insult foreign political leaders? Is he ragingly incompetent at negotiations?

Does Trump share a stage with ISIS terrorists, where women have to use a seperate entrance.

13 minutes ago, vogie said:

Does Trump share a stage with ISIS terrorists, where women have to use a seperate entrance.

Well, if Trump ever went to an orthodox synagogue, he would be attending a place where men and women sit apart with women in the back.

As for attending a meeting with ISIS terrorists, you got a source for that?

11 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Well, if Trump ever went to an orthodox synagogue, he would be attending a place where men and women sit apart with women in the back.

As for attending a meeting with ISIS terrorists, you got a source for that?

www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/sadiq-khan-shared-platform-with-five-islamic-extremists-a3231436.html

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You said "ISIS terrorists."

Lets not play games eh, are you being a tad pedant?

Sadiq Khan shared a platform with five Islamic extremists at a political meeting where women were told to use a separate entrance, the Evening Standard can reveal.

I apologise for mixing my terrorists up.

Edited by vogie

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Only if you think a terrorist is the same thing as a political extremist.

Let's face it, you perpetrated a falsehood. If your case was so strong, why did you feel the need to do that?

What would you call these people.

Labour’s candidate for Mayor of London took part with an activist who has threatened “fire throughout the world”, a supporter of terror group Hamas, a preacher who backs an Islamic state and a Muslim leader accused of advocating attacks on the Royal Navy if it stopped arms being smuggled into Gaza.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:48 PM, Silurian said:

So now he is trying to wreck another country as well. I guess ruining America isn't enough for him.

Were Trump to wreck Britain in the same way that would mean higher wages for Britishers, record low levels of unemployment, increased control of who comes into the country, and independence from foreign countries trying to exercise their laws, rules, and regulations in your country.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, vogie said:

I just don't like being called deluded.

How about "colluded"?

From the indictments, yesterday, it's now clear that the Russians did interfere with the election, how much that affected the vote we'll never know as it's impossible to quantify the effects now. Don't forget, Trump lost the popular vote, it was much closer than the electoral college results would have you believe.

17 hours ago, vogie said:

Lets not play games eh, are you being a tad pedant?

Sadiq Khan shared a platform with five Islamic extremists at a political meeting where women were told to use a separate entrance, the Evening Standard can reveal.

I apologise for mixing my terrorists up.

From your link there was also a Christian extremist present at the meeting in 2004 and others who were not affiliated to extreme political opinions. Khan represented himself as a Human Rights lawyer, not as a representative of the Islamic faith. From your link other politicians also attend events with a separated gender audience and not just events of the Islamic community.

It is you who is the pedant, not the member to whom you respond.