Trump says May's soft Brexit deal could 'kill' U.S.-UK trade deal - Sun

webfact

Can a MAGA guy please explain how the Trump/Putin love-in sits with their patriotism? 

This is a serious question. 

I mean Trump has business in Russia,  and he openly admires Putin so how is that OK with you guys? 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Huh?

Jennifer Tolhurst - LL for Essex. 

She seems to tweet with photos for all her engagements but no mention of being at Stansted yesterday.

I personally don't think the welcome on arrival was that important since he had already been with TM earlier in the day so maybe the low key arrival was deliberate due to the already heavy schedule rather than something needing anslysing as some sort of diplomatic snub.

24 minutes ago, Small Joke said:

Can a MAGA guy please explain how the Trump/Putin love-in sits with their patriotism? 

This is a serious question. 

I mean Trump has business in Russia,  and he openly admires Putin so how is that OK with you guys? 

Thanks. 

Liking "trump" means liking authoritarian leaders. "trump" is a bizarre clownish one and Putin is an effective one. 

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't discuss Thai politics. I live here.

:sorry:

Smart man. 

Old hands realise we live here on sufferance. 

Like it or not.

This forums owners would be compelled to hand over your data, if the junta come knocking. 

Remember that. 

Meanwhile if we don't  like it,  we can either complain to each other, offline in private,  or buy a plane ticket, to our homelands.

And let's face it, most of them are overpriced, over-governed, divided,  and unhappy. 

And probably headed for a similar fate where criticsing the leadership will get you a few seasons in the cooler. 

But I imagine more than a few people here would be OK with that.

Sad world, never thought we'd be dealing with the 1930s again. 

Unpopular prohibition,  and authoritarianism. 

• Like 1