Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

On 8/1/2018 at 9:36 PM, Grouse said:

I can't abide this ape 

He's giving bigots like me a bad name.

I want a reduction in U.K. Muslims but this should be achieved by much more subtle means. We don't need UKIP types.

I agree, keep doing  what your doing now,.let them all in your Country.

Your country doesnt need these bigots like Robinson.

With a bit of luck when they take over,which shouldnt be long,i hope they introduce daily showers and cold beer.

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1

The Tommy should register on TVF...he would be the no 1 poster for racist bashings :whistling:

And how would some feel if a Somchai Robinson came up in Thailand and started to openly say similar rot,  against farangs ?

There are other ways to solve problems. Hate only brings in more hate in a never ending tit-for-tat battle,  where nobody wins.

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2018 at 4:13 PM, 7by7 said:

So you don't care that a man convicted of several violent offences, that a man convicted of fraud and impersonation, that a known liar and self publicist uses the suffering of children to increase his self publicity.

Not only don't you care, but you give him money!

Which was, of course, the whole point of this whole affair. More publicity for Yaxley-Lennon so that fools like you send him money.

He's not stupid, but I'm not sure if the same can be said of you and other ordinary folk who give him money to fund his champagne trips to the races etc.!

7by7 I agree with you, im certainly no fool as you put it, no way would I fund this man to stop immigration, im no fool , i am a man who thinks the same way as you and wants all cultures to live together in harmony.

A harmonious multi cultural society in which we can love and learn by each others interesting cultural linguistics and environmental customs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

The Tommy should register on TVF...he would be the no 1 poster for racist bashings :whistling:

And how would some feel if a Somchai Robinson came up in Thailand and started to openly say similar rot,  against farangs ?

There are other ways to solve problems. Hate only brings in more hate in a never ending tit-for-tat battle,  where nobody wins.

Spot on mate, not sure if your from the UK or not,i hope you are otherwise you would be talking out of your A....

, but you are probably the same as me , willing to open up our arms and hearts to these cultures to learn from them and not only that but help them intergrate into UK society,

but it doesnt mean they need to be the same, welcome the refugees to the UK , i agree with you, and as a Australian i should just say thankyou to all the people in the UK who have stood out their with their signs to welcome the refugees

,no not only me thankyou im sure ,but im sure i speak on behalf of most of Australia in thanking you,keep up the good work  and keep welcoming them , we all know the UK and Germany have a heart.

I shouldn’t be a hypocrite but i think Australia has done its bit in taking refugees

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I agree, keep doing  what your doing now,.let them all in your Country.

Your country doesnt need these bigots like Robinson.

With a bit of luck when they take over,which shouldnt be long,i hope they introduce daily showers and cold beer.

Clever how you did that. I'm not often impressed but I am with that move. 

For what it's worth I am very anti Muslim. This twit hinders our efforts to make the UK less comfortable for them. We don't need pogroms just compounded small steps. My way will work.

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Spot on mate, not sure if your from the UK or not,i hope you are otherwise you would be talking out of your A....

, but you are probably the same as me , willing to open up our arms and hearts to these cultures to learn from them and not only that but help them intergrate into UK society,

but it doesnt mean they need to be the same, welcome the refugees to the UK , i agree with you, and as a Australian i should just say thankyou to all the people in the UK who have stood out their with their signs to welcome the refugees

,no not only me thankyou im sure ,but im sure i speak on behalf of most of Australia in thanking you,keep up the good work  and keep welcoming them , we all know the UK and Germany have a heart.

I shouldn’t be a hypocrite but i think Australia has done its bit in taking refugees

How many asylum seekers has the UK taken in? Compare with Sweden and Germany? We need no lessons from Whites Only Australia thank you.

The issue is integration. 

I recommend a ban on Halal meat for a start.

No need for unpleasantness 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Clever how you did that. I'm not often impressed but I am with that move. 

For what it's worth I am very anti Muslim. This twit hinders our efforts to make the UK less comfortable for them. We don't need pogroms just compounded small steps. My way will work.

Certainly your “ way” is working,dont listen to these bigots / twits who want to stand out and shout out against multiculturalism 

As a matter of interest thiugh,what is your “ way?

• Confused 1

Is he a wife beater?  Yes.  Well, a girlfriend beater if that makes it any better (it doesn't).  Well documented and he went to prison for the attack as he then assaulted a policeman who intervened. 

Your sentence is very ambiguous and not correct, did he go to prison for so called  attacking his girlfriend or for attacking the policeman ?

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Certainly your “ way” is working,dont listen to these bigots / twits who want to stand out and shout out against multiculturalism 

As a matter of interest thiugh,what is your “ way?

Slowly slowly catchee monkey.

I would stop rolling out the green carpet.

Ban faith schools

Ban burkas or similar

Outlaw Halal meat

OK?

6 hours ago, alfieconn said:

No automatic alt text available.

Apparently he was placed in the Care & Separation unit for less than 48 hr's, but this letter indicates he was in the Care and Separation Unit for at least 5 day's, now that doesn't prove that was in solitary confinement for 2 months but certainly confirms the Prison service have lied !!!

As for wife beating  show me proof that this happened !

Public record. His first conviction was for hitting the police officer who intervened while he was beating up his girlfriend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Public record. His first conviction was for hitting the police officer who intervened while he was beating up his girlfriend.

Beating up or arguing with his girlfriend ?  if beating up, where is the report / evidence ?

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Is this the intergrating that you talk about??

https://yournewswire.com/sharia-law-british-high-court-ruling/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Is this the intergrating that you talk about??

https://yournewswire.com/sharia-law-british-high-court-ruling/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

You're blowing this completely out of proportion.The ruling is to suggest people married under Sharia law, which  is local custom , not gov't sanctioned with permits etc, is on par with people living together in common law, unofficial arrangements in the UK.

It simply grants women in such relationships the same rights as common law "marriages" rights.

As soon as people see the word "sharia" they freak.

In fact, this ruling is bad news for fundamentalists. They can no longer get away with enjoying the privileges of marriage without incurring the legal responsibilities.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

In fact, this ruling is bad news for fundamentalists. They can no longer get away with enjoying the privileges of marriage without incurring the legal responsibilities.

Absolutely true! I hate fundamentalism in any religion.

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

How many asylum seekers has the UK taken in? Compare with Sweden and Germany? We need no lessons from Whites Only Australia thank you.

The issue is integration. 

I recommend a ban on Halal meat for a start.

No need for unpleasantness 

What about kosher meat?

Halal allows pre stunning, Shechita (the Kosher method of slaughter) doesn't.

From the RSPCA

In the UK, Jewish and Muslim communities are exempt from legal requirements to stun animals before slaughter. All Shechita (Jewish) and some Halal (Muslim) slaughter involves cutting the animal’s throat without stunning the animal first (pre-stunning).

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) Animal Welfare Update report, which was published  in September 2017, revealed that 84 percent of animals slaughtered by the Halal method were stunned before slaughter.

In addition, as Halal allows all of the animal to be used but Shechita only allows certain parts, UK shoppers are far more likely to find unlabelled Shechita slaughtered meat in the supermarket than Halal.

If you are concerned about animal welfare you should be campaigning against all slaughter without pre stunning; and the Jews are far more guilty of this than the Muslims.

Maybe you should be campaigning for Jews to be expelled as well as Muslims; many of them also dress funny and integrated; women's rights, for example. Take the Orthodox Jew community of Stamford Hill as an example.

Of course, the vast majority of British Jews and British Muslims have integrated, and many perform valuable work in the health and emergency services.

Maybe you, Grouse, think differently, but I believe that dressing differently to the majority does not change this

Image result for Scots in kilts

Edited by 7by7
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, alfieconn said:

No automatic alt text available.

Apparently he was placed in the Care & Separation unit for less than 48 hr's, but this letter indicates he was in the Care and Separation Unit for at least 5 day's, now that doesn't prove that was in solitary confinement for 2 months but certainly confirms the Prison service have lied !!!

I haven't seen any official comment from the prison confirming how long he was in the Care and Separation Unit.

But one thing is very clear; he was never in solitary confinement; saying that he was is a definite lie by him, his supporters or both.

As is the statement that he was in fear of his safety due to the high percentage of Muslim prisoners in Onley. If that is not a lie, if he really was in fear of his safety then why did he, as your letter clearly says, request to be returned to the general prison population in the residential wing.

BTW, do you have a source for that letter? It is usual, and good netiquette, to provide a link.

9 hours ago, alfieconn said:

As for wife beating  show me proof that this happened !

Already done in the other topic; proof as in the word of the police officer and two independent witnesses which was given in evidence and believed by a jury in the Crown Court and the judges in the Appeal Court.

As you well know, the only evidence anyone has been able to produce that Yaxley-Lennon wasn't beating his then girlfriend, now wife, is his word; the word of a proven liar.

As to why she did not press charges against him; who knows. But it is a well known, and sad, fact that the victims of domestic violence very often do not report it to the police and often stay with their abuser.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, duanebigsby said:
5 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Absolutely true! I hate fundamentalism in any religion

Indeed, and hopefully this ruling will act as a precedent so that women in other religious, but not registered and therefore not legal in the UK, marriages, such as Beth Din, can benefit, too.

• Like 1

"he was placed in the Care & Separation unit"

Was this to protect him from other prisoners or to protect other prisoners from him...

This thug seems to have a long list of convictions for attacking other people.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Basil B said:

"he was placed in the Care & Separation unit"

Was this to protect him from other prisoners or to protect other prisoners from him...

This thug seems to have a long list of convictions for attacking other people.  

If he stands for public office, I'd vote for him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

*Deleted post edited out*

Of course there is no answer from me. This has been addressed quite a few times already on here, even in this thread after you raised the question, again.

Beating up, see witness testimony.

• Like 2