Trump's attacks on media may lead to real violence - U.N. expert

webfact

6 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Oh I got it the president of the USA is now not allowed free speech it interferes with the media trying to bash him all the time. 

Everyday they want to hang her boss by the short hairs! She's addressing  the Activist,  that are pretending to be Reporters! 

minute 42:00 - 43:00

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Everyday they want to hang her boss by the short hairs! She's addressing  the Activist,  that are pretending to be Reporters!

You mean, as opposed to the Liar and Traitor in Chief/Putin flunkie pretending to be President???

Perhaps if every other word out of Trump's mouth wasn't a blatant lie/falsehood/distortion, then the media wouldn't be going after his hairs.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Off the cuff remarks by a citizen who pretends to be a politician! The video is just a small example of the nonsense that's been happening!They have called him a racist,pedophile,hitler,incest with his daughter,traitor,rapist,dictator,baby killer,fascist,Nazi!The media isn't the media,they are pretending to be . But I do think the three sides need to ratchet it down ,GOP,DEM's and the ...

Please identify the mainstream media outlets that have called Trump a "racist,pedophile,hitler,incest with his daughter,traitor,rapist,dictator,baby killer,fascist,Nazi" and give examples of when this happened.

You're not confusing comedians--Trevor Noah, Steve Colbert, Bill Maher, Sean Hannity, etc.--with news, are you?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Please identify the mainstream media outlets that have called Trump a "racist,pedophile,hitler,incest with his daughter,traitor,rapist,dictator,baby killer,fascist,Nazi" and give examples of when this happened.

You're not confusing comedians--Trevor Noah, Steve Colbert, Bill Maher, Sean Hannity, etc.--with news, are you?

Why would I waste my time doing your research.I never watched those people ,you called comedians.But I have watched the number 1 cable news(Hannity) and the second most trusted news network in the world!

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Why would I waste my time doing your research.I never watched those people ,you called comedians.But I have watched the number 1 cable news(Hannity) and the second most trusted news network in the world!

In the world?? Do you have a link to info that confirms this or did you just pull it out of a dark and damp place?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

In other words, you can't support your accusation.  I thought not.

Hannity is not a journalist  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/im-not-a-journalist-hannity-defends-himself-from-claims-hes-a-trump-trumpeter    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9_NXSJePQ4 , he's a talk show host, and his program is opinion, not news.  The same can be said for all of Faux News' best known personalities and programs.  Actual news programs on Fox News aren't well know or well watched.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

As always, the devil is in the details, in this case the research methodology. The assessment of EACH brand is made only by its loyal viewers. So the BBC is assessed by its regular viewers and Fox news too. I have absolutely no doubt that Fox News loyal viewers think it is a trusted TV News brand! 

copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-ri-table-format-

But this poll says nothing about the trust the general public may have in Fox news. Other polls on a sample of the general public (not only loyal viewers), rate Fox News quite differently.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fox-news-is-less-trusted-than-cnn-and-msnbc-fox-news-graphic-shows-2018-04-09

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, candide said:

As always, the devil is in the details, in this case the research methodology. The assessment of EACH brand is made only by its loyal viewers. So the BBC is assessed by its regular viewers and Fox news too. I have absolutely no doubt that Fox News loyal viewers think it is a trusted TV News brand! 

copy-of-copy-of-copy-of-ri-table-format-

But this poll says nothing about the trust the general public may have in Fox news. Other polls on a sample of the general public (not only loyal viewers), rate Fox News quite differently.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fox-news-is-less-trusted-than-cnn-and-msnbc-fox-news-graphic-shows-2018-04-09

So 29% of Trump's followers consider him trustworthy. Still too much, but a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

This wannabe authoritarian thug, does not even know the power of his words, nor the destruction he is sowing on society. He is perhaps the single most destructive man in the history of American politics. Alot still do not really understand who this charlatan, thieving, racist, divisive, hate mongering huckster really is, nor who he wants to become. His idols are guys like King Vlad, Kim, Mugabe, Marcos, Duterte, and Stalin. Does that tell you anything about the man? 

There is no doubt his statements can lead to violence. It is only a matter of time before one of his devotees takes their master's words literally, as they do their bible, and goes out and sows destruction. And will the tangerine tornado have any regrets about it? I seriously doubt it. In order for a man to have regrets, he has to have a conscience, morals, ethics, a compassionate heart, and a decent soul. None of which this foul mouthed worm possesses. 

• Like 2

It's funny how you get all these liberals from other country's crying about Pres. Trump, but you never see them talking about how their country is turning into a shIthole, take a good look at your own P.M.'s... I have friends from places like Germany, England, Australia and other places in the world, who wish there had a President like Trump who has a set of balls. Maybe you need to worry more about what is happening in your country because America is doing "Great"... Here is something you may like:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Don Chance said:

For years people read the news and believed it to be the 'news.' Some guy at a party would sometimes, give you a wake up with the real news and how much propaganda there was. Then the internet came along.

At first many news paper and forums allowed free speech. But you can see these days that has changed. All comment are heavily moderated by SJW and edited from political correctness. Reddit is terrible.  The news is more fake these days because it looks as though people can freely comment on articles.

You can imagine what the real history of the world has been, with all this fake news we can't agree what happen last week or last year. No doubt fake news has been around along long time....a7PIjvy.gif

"Some guy at a party would sometimes, give you a wake up with the real news..."

Years ago I was having breakfast in a restaurant and "some guy" who had been at a party was bragging about the total BS he was spreading and how people had believed it.  He had told people that the man who appeared in a coffee commercial, Juan Valdez I think, had left acting to join Castro's revolutionaries and had become a top man in Castro's government.  The troll in the restaurant was thrilled that he had fooled so many people at the party.

Don't believe what some guy at a party, or on an internet forum, or hosting a fringe website (Alex Jones's argument when he is sued for slander is that he's an entertainer, not a journalist) tells you.  Stick with credible sources. 

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

It's funny how you get all these liberals from other country's crying about Pres. Trump, but you never see them talking about how their country is turning into a shIthole, take a good look at your own P.M.'s... I have friends from places like Germany, England, Australia and other places in the world, who wish there had a President like Trump who has a set of balls. Maybe you need to worry more about what is happening in your country because America is doing "Great"... Here is something you may like:

There's always a disgruntled minority, but in most of those countries they have this system of government called democracy, where the majority chose the government. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

Their helping now,their helping to destroy change! Nice video and true, so sad

Edited by riclag

20 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

Obviously your comment does not concern the large majority of people in other countries, except in Russia. It seems your friends in Europe are all voting for extreme-right parties. (I also think there is a confusion in your mind between having balls and having a big gob)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/17/9-charts-on-how-the-world-sees-trump/

FT_17.07.17_TrumpTrumpsratings.png

FT_17.07.17_TrumpGlobalviews.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

"Progressive pundits and the liberal media almost daily think up new ways of characterizing President Donald Trump as a Nazi, fascist, tyrant or buffoon. Celebrities openly fantasize about doing harm to Trump". Freedom of Speech is Fighting back ! POTUS 2020,Trump

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-hanson-democrats-power-loss-whines-maxine-waters-0706-story.html

Freedom of speech is fighting back?  How?

Trump wants people praise him, and to shut down all those who don't.

• Like 2

I suppose it was inevitable with a thread like this, that it was only a matter of time before the trolls started at each other again.

All of their nasty, off topic and bickering comments have been removed.

I find it quite amusing, that some posters seem to portray that they know it all, but are unable to put a coherent argument together, without resorting to insults to the other sides intelligence, or dribbling rot, that even the politicians who spout it dont believe.

Please stay on topic and avoid off topic political ramblings, and insults, or pay the price.

Yes. It may.

Hear the death threat made to CNN anchors

CNN's Brian Stelter discusses the violent threats he and other journalists are facing as rhetoric against the media is on the rise.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2018/08/05/brian-stelter-journalists-receiving-death-threats-vpx.cnn

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 8/5/2018 at 2:21 PM, candide said:

Obviously your comment does not concern the large majority of people in other countries, except in Russia. It seems your friends in Europe are all voting for extreme-right parties. (I also think there is a confusion in your mind between having balls and having a big gob)

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/17/9-charts-on-how-the-world-sees-trump/

Who cares about Europe... It's a sinking ship.

FT_17.07.17_TrumpTrumpsratings.png

FT_17.07.17_TrumpGlobalviews.png