Trump calls ex-'Apprentice' star turned White House aide a 'dog'

webfact

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

"trump" doesn't get that his role is to be a servant of American people. To that sick puppy America now means him. He demands total worship and loyalty. If not, you're an enemy of the people. Folks -- this is a an authoritarian fascist. An unusually bizarre one but it still fits.

Sure, and to my thinking your saying:

- His role is to be a servant of the people /employed by the people.

- But he sees his role as the boss / the intimidator / the controller, in terms of his own opinions which are biased, racist, and unethical.

Nasty man. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

it is or was very common to use the term "dog" when referring to a physically unattractive aka ugly gal and it never had racial implications.   it has also been used to describe betrayal and again not about race.

i forgot in this day and age everything is or can be racist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atyclb said:

it is or was very common to use the term "dog" when referring to a physically unattractive aka ugly gal and it never had racial implications.   it has also been used to describe betrayal and again not about race.

If you can find other instances where Trump has referred to white people as dogs, then his use of the term against blacks loses its racial slant.  However, if he has no history of calling his white friends "dogs", then the term has racial implications when he uses it against a black person.

And it's not like we needed any more proof that Trump is a racist, anyway.

4 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Yes in common language 'dog' does exist as a nasty term for an unattractive / not nice female. Which is of course subject to own opinions.

But you ignore the fact that most folks expect their president to not use such words and aim more towards harmony than ignorant insulting slang terms.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, atyclb said:

48 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Nothing racist about saying "son of a bitch".  A much used term in the USA as I understand it and describes the POTUS rather well ?

40 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Yes in common language 'dog' does exist as a nasty term for an unattractive / not nice female. Which is of course subject to own opinions.

But you ignore the fact that most folks expect their president to not use such words and aim more towards harmony than ignorant insulting slang terms.  

your outstanding deductive reasoning ability is unparalleled.   

thank you 

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

That is funny a supporter of a racist calling the opposition fascists.

assuming trump is racist why would supporters of a racist be unjustified in calling a third party/group fascist? 

Stonewall Jackson‏ @1776Stonewall 9
Did you know that Trump is not the first president to fire Omarosa from the White House? Bill Clinton fired her, as well. As a matter of fact Clinton gave her 4 chances, moved her to 4 departments and she was fired from all of them because of how destructive she was

Was fired from her first White House gig, answering invitations received by Vice President Al Gore because, “she didn’t do her job, and it got everybody in trouble, and she couldn’t get along with people.” said a former Gore staffer.

And remember what Piers Morgan said - that when they were on the apprentice, that Omarosa begged him to sleep with her, and when he didn't she got so upset, called him a faggot and other gay slurs, and harassed him for weeks after.

I think Trump was extremely patient with her, but in the end a bad dog always bites the hand that feeds it .  Never forget the story about the turtle and scorpian getting across a river.  As the scorpian said as they were both drowning  : "dont blame me, you knew what I was before you let me get on your back - I am what I am".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I really don’t understand.On the tv show apprentice she back stabbed everyone she came in contact with.She was fired 2-3 times on the show.Then he put her in the White House.Why?It doesn’t make any sense.Trump dropped the ball on that one.As far as him calling her A dog!Myself I would have used other words.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

some interesting historical perspective taken from a very mainstream and very successful movie before the age of political correctness

Do you mean to tell me that in the 70s it was okay to berate women and minorities, and hurl unvarnished epithets at them without consequences?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman a "dog"..."

Funny how he saves his most demeaning, vile, insults for black people. I wonder why that is.

Hmm...

You know dogs come in many different colours, right?  ... and if he was rascist why did he give her a job in the first place?   Hmm ....

26 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Interpretation: - Those pesky women looking for equal opportunities, fair pay and an even playing field. How dare they! 

My life was so much better when I could be openly misogynistic and look down on everyone. Gosh I miss the good old days.

If you watch & listen carefully this movie quote potrays Dirty Harry as somebody more concerned with the applicants ability to do the job NOT about an issue with the applicants plumbing.

Autists all over the world are screeching now but I don't remember them screeching when he called white people dogs as he has numerous times in the past ?

The only way to explain the screeching is that they either think blacks are inferior or superior to whites because they certainly don't see them as equals based on the double standards.

Edited by underlordcthulhu
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, thrilled said:

I really don’t understand.On the tv show apprentice she back stabbed everyone she came in contact with.She was fired 2-3 times on the show.Then he put her in the White House.Why?It doesn’t make any sense.Trump dropped the ball on that one.As far as him calling her A dog!Myself I would have used other words.

It’s all about him getting the best people.

#BeBest.

It doesn't matter if there's a tape of "trump" saying the N word or not. Splitting hairs on whether calling Omarosa (in the sleaze bucket of
"reality" t.v. just like "trump") a dog is sexist, racist, or both doesn't matter either.

We already knew "trump" is a racist! 

Is Trump a racist? You don’t need an n-word tape to know.

If you think a racial slur is the only way to determine if the president is racist, you haven't been paying attention, and you don’t understand what racism is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/08/15/is-trump-a-racist-you-dont-need-an-n-word-tape-to-know/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Tailwagsdog said:

If you watch & listen carefully this movie quote potrays Dirty Harry as somebody more concerned with the applicants ability to do the job NOT about an issue with the applicants plumbing.

It was a dig at "positive discrimination" which was becoming the "in thing" at the time.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The Trump White House has a fairly lucrative manner of keeping people quiet, in addition to the non-disclosure agreements:

No leaks: Cushy job offers for discarded Trump staffers

WASHINGTON (AP) — Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. And, perhaps, your potential leakers closer yet.

President Donald Trump's political operation has made a regular practice of providing soft landing-pads for discarded staffers, offering nebulous jobs at big salaries to aides who have been pushed out of his West Wing.

The revelation this week that former White House assistant Omarosa Manigault Newman was offered a high-paying job on Trump's re-election campaign in return for signing a non-disclosure agreement was the clearest demonstration yet of how a slot in the Trump orbit is being used to take care of loyalists — and protect against potential liabilities.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-leaks-cushy-job-offers-discarded-trump-staffers-202247294--politics.html