German far-right protesters clash with leftists after Chemnitz stabbing

webfact

39 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

german fbi report released this week. you look at the german paper"welt am sonntag" issued 02.09.18

wbr

roobaa01

I went to their website. found nothing that matches what you say. 

https://www.welt.de/weltamsonntag/editorial/article165576802/Liebe-Leserinnen-liebe-Leser.html

I don't understand why you can't do something as simple as provide a link.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Because he’s spreading untruth. Statistics say that locals in Germany commit more crimes on a per-capita basis than migrants. He would have to scream “Germans go away” if he really cared about safety of the people. 

thats why the afd party launched a query to the local parliament in saxonian in 2018 and  was replied that 1169 heavy multi criminals mainly from northern africa living in saxionia , committing capital crimes.

wbr

roobaa01

44 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Because he’s spreading untruth. Statistics say that locals in Germany commit more crimes on a per-capita basis than migrants. He would have to scream “Germans go away” if he really cared about safety of the people. 

FYI Between 2007 and 2014, Niedersachsen - like the rest of Germany ( this Land is quite comparable to the national averages for a number of important criteria for crime, such as unemployment, poverty or migration rates) - recorded a continuous decrease in violent acts, up to -21.9% for the whole period. The trend is broken in 2015, the year when Angela Merkel "opened the door to refugees". In 2015, there was a sharp rise in crime of + 10.4%, attributed for 92.1% to refugees. Violent acts are everywhere in the world mainly caused by young men, aged 14 to 30, the age group most represented among refugees, and it appears that crimes are twice as often reported to the police when their perpetrator is a foreigner

Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans, who usually benefit from residence permits, "pose few problems because they do not want to jeopardize their situation", unlike refugees from North Africa, who have only very low chances of being legalized. "This last group, which represents only 0.9% of the refugees in Niedersachsen is responsible for 17.9% of the crimes and 31% of the thefts in the region." According to the authors of the study, a culture of " strong machist origin" and the low presence of women - wives, mothers, sisters -" who often have a "civilizing" and pacifist effect ", partly explain this phenomenon.
Edited by Opl
  • Like 2

To those on here who say Germans commit more crimes than immegrants,who gives a flying ffffc, we have enough crime already in the west without importing far more of it from immegrants. Just stop spouting the same rubbish over and over,we know we have crime,i for one dont want far more and i dont care if they are doing it to each other,do it in your own countrys NOT OURS

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roobaa01 said:

thats why the afd party launched a query to the local parliament in saxonian in 2018 and  was replied that 1169 heavy multi criminals mainly from northern africa living in saxionia , committing capital crimes.

Maybe the AfD should also query about Germans committing crimes? Too bad they would have to admit that Germans commit more crimes than foreigners:

According to https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Rechtspflege/Tabellen/AuslaendischeVerurteilte.html and https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Rechtspflege/Tabellen/VerurteilteDeutsche.html, both the German Federal Statistical Office: 

- less than 32% of all crimes have been committed by foreigners in 2016

- c. 4,600 Germans per 100,000 have committed crimes in 2016 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

To those on here who say Germans commit more crimes than immegrants,who gives a flying ffffc, we have enough crime already in the west without importing far more of it from immegrants.

If you don’t want to discuss crime crates than don’t try to use it as an argument against foreign people in the first place. 

Just stop spouting the same rubbish over and over,

The only “rubbish” is Germans claiming they’re “worried” because of crimes when it comes to foreigners. If they really were worried about their safety they would have marched the streets long before refugees arrived in Europe. 

Truth is they’re only using that as a cover to poison our society with their racism and hatred against foreigners. 

we know we have crime,i for one dont want far more

Then protest against crimes, not against foreigners. 

and i dont care if they are doing it to each other,do it in your own countrys NOT OURS

So crimes are ok as long as they’re being committed in the offender’s home country? Interesting opinion. 

Edited by welovesundaysatspace
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Opl said:

you write " less than 32% of all crimes have been committed by foreigners in 2016"

and % of foreigners living in Germany?   

According to the German Federal Statistical Office:

- there have been 7,488,000 foreigners living in Germany in 2016 (https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/TabellenMigrationshintergrundGeschlecht.html)

- there have been 231,562 convicted foreigners in Germany in 2016 (https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Rechtspflege/Tabellen/AuslaendischeVerurteilte.html)

So that would be ca. 3% of all foreigners. 

(Note: this is includes traffic-related crimes which make ca. 20% of all crimes. I’ve also excluded Germans with a migration background. Both would make the number go down further.)

Edited by welovesundaysatspace
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

According to the German Federal Statistical Office:

- there have been 7,488,000 foreigners living in Germany in 2016 (https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Bevoelkerung/MigrationIntegration/Migrationshintergrund/Tabellen/TabellenMigrationshintergrundGeschlecht.html)

- there have been 231,562 convicted foreigners in Germany in 2016 (https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Rechtspflege/Tabellen/AuslaendischeVerurteilte.html)

So that would be ca. 3% of all foreigners. 

(Note: this is includes traffic-related crimes which make ca. 20% of all crimes. I’ve also excluded Germans with a migration background. Both would make the number go down further.)

thats why merkel said on tv confirmed by government speaker on tv....that far right wing people hunting down foreigers in chemitz but to the nomemclatura demise THE GENERAL's Attorney office said, THEY  CANNOT CONFIRM FOREIGNERS BEING HUNTED DOWN IN CHEMNITZ .

WBR

ROOBAA01

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

vietnamese being called the asian prussians, hence no wonder they fit well into german society as well as thais and chinese do also reflected in school or university results whereas from the 2015 onwards migrant stream 90 % are a cultural and social burden for they are hindering social and economic progress as their believe is medival and as horst seehofer said, their belief  did not belong to germany. 

wbr

roobaa01

Yes, the Vietnamese immigrants in East Germany were fully integrated, and they were peaceful. Still (read yourself, and read it carefully):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostock-Lichtenhagen_riots 

What else than sheer racism is this? 

I happened to work in Saxonian Provinces in 1991, in the Hoyerswerda area. 

There were young Iranian women who had fled the Mullah regime. They were everything else than Isalamic fundamentalists. Still they got bashed by Saxonian Neonazis, and eventually had to escape to West Germany. 

Who does Horst Seehofer actually mean when he permanently yells "The Islam does not belong to Germany"? 

Then I don't belong to Germany either. A plain monocultural monoracial Germany is not what I want. My best friends in Germany were foreigners (many of them Muslims), and it was white mainstream Germans that assaulted me. What do people like Horst Seehofer think whose side I would be on if it comes to the innevitable clash of cultures? What do you think whose side I was on during times of the Vietnam war? 

I am fully aware that as an individual I'm not so important. But I am by far not the only one that disgusts Western imperialism - and particularly Germany.

Edited by micmichd

12 minutes ago, micmichd said:

'm fully aware that as an individual I'm not so important. But I am by far not the only one that disgusts Western imperialism - and particularly Germany.

Then do not go there simple huh. If it goes against the grain for you why put yourself through it.

13 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I went to their website. found nothing that matches what you say. 

https://www.welt.de/weltamsonntag/editorial/article165576802/Liebe-Leserinnen-liebe-Leser.html

I don't understand why you can't do something as simple as provide a link.

I do. 

They are making up facts to suit their prejudices. 

12 hours ago, Opl said:

FYI Between 2007 and 2014, Niedersachsen - like the rest of Germany ( this Land is quite comparable to the national averages for a number of important criteria for crime, such as unemployment, poverty or migration rates) - recorded a continuous decrease in violent acts, up to -21.9% for the whole period. The trend is broken in 2015, the year when Angela Merkel "opened the door to refugees". In 2015, there was a sharp rise in crime of + 10.4%, attributed for 92.1% to refugees. Violent acts are everywhere in the world mainly caused by young men, aged 14 to 30, the age group most represented among refugees, and it appears that crimes are twice as often reported to the police when their perpetrator is a foreigner

Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans, who usually benefit from residence permits, "pose few problems because they do not want to jeopardize their situation", unlike refugees from North Africa, who have only very low chances of being legalized. "This last group, which represents only 0.9% of the refugees in Niedersachsen is responsible for 17.9% of the crimes and 31% of the thefts in the region." According to the authors of the study, a culture of " strong machist origin" and the low presence of women - wives, mothers, sisters -" who often have a "civilizing" and pacifist effect ", partly explain this phenomenon.

Then Germany should open the borders for Southern females and kids right now. They can socialize with people from other races, have sex with them and eventually produce children of colour. Good for the gene pool. 

12 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I do. 

They are making up facts to suit their prejudices. 

wrong in the editorial welt am sonntag the editor gives clear reference to marcel leubecher the stat expert who conducted the analaysis about capital crimes conducted by migrants and germans. furthermore that the analaysis could be read in the welt am sonntag. 2.9.18

wbr

roobaa01

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Then Germany should open the borders for Southern females and kids right now. They can socialize with people from other races, have sex with them and eventually produce children of colour. Good for the gene pool. 

and import more middle east antisemitism, islamic terrorism like anis amiri and the like who young girls mia kandel, susanna jewish wiesbaden, miriam freiburg, the doctor in offenburg, and the latest victims in chemnitz , in a wider perspective also the late victims in the netherlands etc....

moreover here some figures from the hartz iv (social benefits) stats 2017 tuerks 298000, syrians 535000 , iraquis 135000, afghans 88.000 etc nothing like a social burden for uneducated and low skilled not fitting into german highly skilled economy. 

wbr

roobaa01

20 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

wrong in the editorial welt am sonntag the editor gives clear reference to marcel leubecher the stat expert who conducted the analaysis about capital crimes conducted by migrants and germans. furthermore that the analaysis could be read in the welt am sonntag. 2.9.18

wbr

roobaa01

You've been asked for links to stats which prove your claims.

Provide them.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

Then do not go there simple huh. If it goes against the grain for you why put yourself through it.

It's not that easy. 

My best friend in Thailand is a young mother with multicultural background, connections to Europe where she has a job from time to time.  I don't want any white  European to look down on her because of the colour of her skin. 

This young mother has a daughter who now goes  university. 

A couple of years ago a younger German came and wanted a "reservation" to marry the daughter. When I asked him why he wouldn't pay for her education he replied "She doesn't need education, she'll be only a housewife anyway" 

And that goes against my grain.

Quite obviously Thai women of colour in Germany are only accepted as submissive exotic toys. Never as successful educated bosses. 

And this particular attitude (keep foreigners - especially women of colour - down) is also racism. 

15 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

and import more middle east antisemitism, islamic terrorism like anis amiri and the like who young girls mia kandel, susanna jewish wiesbaden, miriam freiburg, the doctor in offenburg, and the latest victims in chemnitz , in a wider perspective also the late victims in the netherlands etc....

moreover here some figures from the hartz iv (social benefits) stats 2017 tuerks 298000, syrians 535000 , iraquis 135000, afghans 88.000 etc nothing like a social burden for uneducated and low skilled not fitting into german highly skilled economy. 

wbr

roobaa01

And how many native German low-lives live on Hartz IV and other social benefits (taxpayers' money)? 

Why should they be treated any better than humans of colour? 

Pray tell....

4 minutes ago, micmichd said:

And how many native German low-lives live on Hartz IV and other social benefits (taxpayers' money)? 

Why should they be treated any better than humans of colour? 

Pray tell....

that would be off topic post and thus subject to a new thread.

wbr

roobaa01

On 8/28/2018 at 11:02 AM, blazes said:

Why are right-wingers called "the far-right" , while leftists or left-wingers are merely called "leftists".  Why not "far-left"?  Just askin'....

Because "Reuters" are biased "far-lefties" so will always promote their cause, which is why we read so much negativity? ?

• Like 1