Nothing fishy about sexy "coyotes" dancing at the prawn tank!

webfact

On 9/3/2018 at 11:42 AM, Expatthailover said:

Reading some of the posts it is no wonder westerners are regarded with disdain.

Pocket full of money turns dirty old men into coffin dodging lotharios.

Pass me the vomit bucket 

Coyote dancers and Pretties are a Thai cultural issue. Coyote dancers, like Morlam sing dancers are part of Thai life. The hatefull attitude you attribute to Thais about foreigners is your own jaundiced and highly predudiced view.  

9 hours ago, TPI said:

Cruel, very cruel!!  ?

Nope. People ask me flat out...what do you like in a womens looks. 

I like 'em tall and stringy, like eels, no tits and an ass like a 12 year old boy. Thats a descriptive description, nah?

Bonus: No teeth, and their daddy owns a liquor store, Green Dispensary or a gun shop.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pedro01 said:

Please post a picture of yourself for reference.

Obviously, you are handsome a lithe - and not another case of a fat old sex tourist looking for girls that look like young boys.

I myself am fat an old and love the boyish look. But Im too old to be a sex tourist more than once a week! M-F, temples. Saturday?

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 12:53 PM, pedro01 said:

None of the women are fat.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

But your preference for women with the body of 12 year old boys has been noted.

better put me down for some of those types of women as well.  

and with me you can make as many  notes as you like.  Everyone else has.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

On 9/3/2018 at 5:42 PM, Expatthailover said:

Reading some of the posts it is no wonder westerners are regarded with disdain.

Pocket full of money turns dirty old men into coffin dodging lotharios.

Pass me the vomit bucket 

imo experience with mainstream thai friends it seems japanese are regarded with disdain as thais feel they look down upon them.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know where the stupid idea comes from to compare 12 year old boys with Thai girls. They are both human, that's about it.

FatBoy.jpg.06766e84782d7c08d3418eda9f6900a3.jpgNiceGirl1.jpg.5c5756dd900afefe7343737a1236b8fe.jpg

more in line with thai children these days

thai children.jpg

Edited by atyclb

32 minutes ago, atyclb said:

more in line with thai children these days

thai children.jpg

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha I just spewed rice on the screen....??????

You guys are truly sick 5555555555555555555555555

On 9/3/2018 at 10:28 AM, bluesofa said:

In the GoGo I used to run, we had a customer who's idea of perfection was 35kg. He referred to them as 'spinners' for obvious reasons.

This promotion is a little odd being that it is a prawn farm, but the idea of hiring "pretties" to attend events or promote a business isn't new.

Not long ago TV had an article about a noodle (Thai food) shop owner in Bangkok that hired a bunch of scantily clad "pretties" to promote her business by cooking/serving food in her shop for a day. Got her lots of free publicity and probably loads more business than normal.
Another story was about a coffee shop in (Chiang Mai I think it was ?) that did the same thing.
Another fairly recent story was about a small coffee shop south of Pattaya near the junction of highways 331 and 332. The owner of that shop got into trouble with the locals and the police over that one as the "pretties" were very scantily clad and the pics were posted on the shop's Facebook page. (The pics are gone now.)

By the way - this place is located outside of Pattaya, near Amata City (https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/บ่อตกกุ้งssบ่อวิน/@13.0193641,101.038994,12z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3102c5ae8630e063:0x4edcc58533d26726!8m2!3d13.0347866!4d101.1171609?hl=en).

It opens at 10 am so you've got time to get there and be first in line (but it's Thursday so there probably won't be any "pretties" out of bed and dancing at that time of the morning) ! (The location should also tell you about why the "pretties" may not be up to "city" standards.)

Speaking of the "pretties" shown in the OP.
10 years ago a buddy of mine ran a go-go. Had 22-25 women dancing every night and not one of them was as big as the "pretties" pictured in the OP. 

One night, when the place was closing, one of the dancers and one of the waitresses wanted to get something to eat and do some drinking. We got some food and went back to my place and the instant they saw the weight scale they had to check their weight.

One weighed 39 kilos and thought she was 2 kilos overweight. The other weighed 36 kilos (both were 23-24 at the time). I laughed at them because their combined weight was 1 kilo less than I weighed.
For giggles one night, I picked the waitress up so she was sitting on my right bicep and then she'd point to which table she needed to go to and I'd walk over there, wait for her to serve the drinks she had on the tray and then take her back to the bar. At one point she gave me a bonk on the head with the tray because I was talking to the manager (my buddy) and she wanted to get back to the bar. I joked that I'd forgot I was still carrying her.

Over the last few years though it seems that the small, skinny girls have become the rarity whereas it used to be rare to see a "plump" girl. It's a trend though and in a few years it will change, again. I remember when it was rare to see a girl with boobs bigger than peaches. Now it seems they all come straight off the farm with 34-36 DDs.

It used to be rare to see tall girls and the ones you did see were usually boys. Girls were wearing ridiculously high "platformed" everything (shoes, sneakers, sandals) because they thought "foreigners" liked tall girls. That fad didn't last long but, like small boobs, small girls seem to be the rarity these days.

(Some of you may remember that it used to be a "thing" in some go-gos where they'd have the "Bangkok Lady" show, which consisted of a group of women who were taller than average, and had "enhanced" assets. The idea supposedly being that women from Bangkok were naturally taller and had bigger boobs than the girls from other parts of the country.)

I have no idea what a "12 year old boy" looks like and have no desire to find out (though some seem fixated on the idea). Slim, slender women that look like women are fine by me. And I can afford to be choosy - if I choose to be. 

Still, when I want fresh prawns, I go to the Lan Pho market and just buy them, alive and squiggling.
So much easier than trying to fish them out of a concrete "pond". (The place is apparently a restaurant so I guess whatever prawns you catch are then cooked and served to you, much like many of the "fishing parks".)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Over the last few years though it seems that the small, skinny girls have become the rarity whereas it used to be rare to see a "plump" girl. It's a trend though and in a few years it will change, again. I remember when it was rare to see a girl with boobs bigger than peaches. Now it seems they all come straight off the farm with 34-36 DDs.

It used to be rare to see tall girls and the ones you did see were usually boys. Girls were wearing ridiculously high "platformed" everything (shoes, sneakers, sandals) because they thought "foreigners" liked tall girls. That fad didn't last long but, like small boobs, small girls seem to be the rarity these days.

Although a good post, in the end I say bugger all this nostalgia and just hold to the time-served mantra that for the overwhelming majority who need to discuss and debate such demimondaines, they're still all the same size when lying down.

The other night, thanks to a restless infant, Mrs Nan and I caught a (very) early morning television show that featured this prawn-fishing-with-coyote story. One of the more pious, school-ma'am, government-types they interviewed opined that it was totally inappropriate and the ONLY acceptable style of dancing for any public or promotional event is the traditional Ramakien type stuff.

Edited by NanLaew

On 9/3/2018 at 10:23 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

50 kg rule is ok for farang countries. In Thailand it's more like the 40kg rule - ok 42kg for tall girls. ?

Girl.thumb.jpg.f70a461192ec8943d445604ac97b22f9.jpg

Can we please have more pictures of Tussinee on ThaiVisa?

Please?