'I'm no child bride' - Thai girlfriend, 40, of Brit cave hero Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims

webfact

33 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

It will be settled for a million after legal fees, apology and secrecy

Meanwhile the share price of his companies will plummet, to be snatched up by the cognoscenti which will more than cover the afore-mentioned million.

1 hour ago, Jeremy50 said:

Musk didn't get to where he is by being irrational. He has information that we don't, I would surmise. 

People who are brilliant on one field, can be total morons on others. 

Musk is a bit petty person, who don't know when to stop. 

1 hour ago, manarak said:

or another agenda completely.

I wonder if he isn't trying to discredit himself and thus draw down Tesla's stock price even further after lackluster results, negative reports and rumors of going private.

They say that there is a very fine line between being a genius and insanity. No doubt Musk is the former,  or was,  but perhaps the balance has tipped towards insanity ,  not only his outrageous claims against the diver but also taking Tesla private, then not, then will and now not.  What next ?

Musk is a megalomaniac, similar to Thumper Trump, & needs to be put in his place!!

He got S***s -up b/c someone thought little of his submarine idea!!

Musk being an expert in cave rescues etc..... against worldwide experts who attended the rescue!! 

He should stick to making cars!!