Senior Trump official describes resistance inside administration - NYT Op-Ed

webfact

3 minutes ago, Srinivas said:
may be not treason just yet but
se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
    synonyms:

rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation;

Trump is looking to divide and conquer the American people. Thank goodness he will get turfed out before he can fully execute his plan. (Trump/plan ...... what a great oxymoron!)

10 minutes ago, neeray said:

Trump is looking to divide and conquer the American people. Thank goodness he will get turfed out before he can fully execute his plan. (Trump/plan ...... what a great oxymoron!)

yeah thats why the #walkaway movement is gaining with Blacks, women, and Asians too. Even Glenn Greenwald 

By the way. Definition of op-ed:

op-ed
noun
North American
noun: op-ed; plural noun: op-eds
  1. a newspaper page opposite the editorial page, devoted to personal comment, feature articles, etc.
    "an op-ed piece"

Keyword is personal comment. In other words, meaningless. Particular when the identity of the writer is unknown. Makes sense huh?

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Nope. That's what the Democrats, DOJ and the media does. There is enough proof by now. Even more will come. Stay tuned.

Declassify the fake fisa application next. Coming up.

Dems are desperate as the whole Russia story is laughable except to the msm followers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Hmm, you seem to be emotional overwhelmed. Calm down. Take it easy.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

I am calm and as usual you've got nothing and resort to deflections. Look, I'm so calm I can show you your grammatical blunder:

"Hmm, you seem to be emotionally overwhelmed."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

By the way. Definition of op-ed:

op-ed
noun
North American
noun: op-ed; plural noun: op-eds
  1. a newspaper page opposite the editorial page, devoted to personal comment, feature articles, etc.
    "an op-ed piece"

Keyword is personal comment. In other words, meaningless. Particular when the identity of the writer is unknown. Makes sense huh?

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but little of what you man-child base supporters say makes any sense at all in the real world.

Trump is most likely mentally ill. Symptoms of attention deficit disorder are associated with progressive senile dementia.

An extensive examination of his mental state is urgently required.

It would not be the first time that a nation has chosen a mentally ill leader.

Terrible thought that he has access to nuclear weapons.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Basically you are saying that even though we have probably a mentally ill person running the world, nobody should be putting the brakes on his misguided and dangerous decision making. Completely disagree. And how is it a coup? From what they say they are trying to protect the country from this ego driven can't hear another opinion wants to destroy everything moron. They don't appear to have any agenda to run the country or undermine the country....they just don't want the train to run off the rails because the train driver is a whack job. If the majority of people had known he was a dangerous potential loony they wouldn't have voted for him. His latest tweet calling for the NY Times to hand over the writer to the government smacks of either a mentally ill person or a dictator of a third world country. And also offering to hand over to Putin American embassadors to be questioned by their intelligence services......not the actions of a person thinking clearly. Time for this man to go back to his hotel and leave the world to get back in balance.

That is the definition of a coup, regardless of your reasoning.

all this to save butthurt team hillary lol

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Becker said:

I am calm and as usual you've got nothing and resort to deflections. Look, I'm so calm I can show you your grammatical blunder:

"Hmm, you seem to be emotionally overwhelmed."

Grammar Police ?

Cute

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Breaking News: Your Boss just holds a News Conference. At least they call it so.

Would that be Hugo? Man, you're really showing your true colors tonight. 

But that's OK. I'm a progressive liberal so support you 100% in your lifestyle choice! 

8 minutes ago, Becker said:

I'm a progressive liberal so support you 100% in your lifestyle choice! 

You are a progressive liberal? What a surprise. You support my lifestyle? I don't think so. Better support your president. Real liberalism. Not that degenerated fabricated ideology.

Edited by alocacoc
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

You are a progressive liberal? What a surprise. You support my lifestyle? I don't think so. Better support your president. Real liberalism. Not that degenerated fabricated ideology.

Based on your lifestyle choice I would be very careful calling anything "degenerated". 

Your fellow man-child supporters might even call you that. 

But not me, whatever floats your boat! 

4 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

National Enquirer reader strikes back.

I have been reading the NY Times since I was old enough to read, that being the early 1960s. Im a subscriber. Still. Even though its become a pathetic rag.

Know your enemy.

1 hour ago, wayned said:

Time to line up in the oval office for their lie detector tests!

I was just kidding but one of the senators, just recommended that Trump perform lie detector tests.  Rand Paul is the Senator, the same one that thinks that Trump should ease sanctions on Russia so that they can travel here for talks!  Rumor has it that there will be a mandatory "blood pressure" check on all of Trump's appointees and they are already moving the machines into all of the agencies, but trump is think about using a water boarding op[tion putting the Director of the CIA in charge after she undergoes her turn.!

• Like 1