Big Joke to fly to England to interview teen who claimed rape on Koh Tao

webfact

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

...and the alleged victim is now available for interview.

There's no indication she wasn't available before...once her rape claims were first made public, which was about 3 weeks ago now, AFAIK.  If the police had bothered to make the attempt before now...

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, tifino said:

and he's being pro-active for once, as in this case he thinks he's got a country full of faces to save

he'll also be severely itching to try an confiscate any DNA evidence sitting in the UK

hope she really rips strips off him in public, for openly rebuking her for something he has no proof to contradict her

and her doing it 'there' means she'll remain safe from lostface retribution from any puffed up frilly brown shirt

Yup..1500 AD meets the real world..

I hope he likes a good pint of bitters..because he will crawl back on the 'plane the same as every other Thai official who has ventured forth over  the edge of their medieval world.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

The most obvious question I have to ask is has she agreed to be interviewed ? Or at least asked ? Prior to his departure

Secondly, he has stated already he would black list her and ban her, how is that going to help when the same person who made the statement is going to interview her?

and lastly , he said statute of limitation has run out, so what is all the fuss now.?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, joebrown said:

Didn't anyone tell you (before you joined the KT defence tag team) that 2 tourists were murdered on Koh Tao in 2014. Maybe the BBC should show a documentary about it to bring you up to date on the dubious history of this infamous resort island.

I asked wvavin which murder, singular, he was referring to in his post on this thread.  He hasn't replied but you refer to two murders that happened years ago and that, so far, have no connection apart from a geographic one, with this girl's rape allegation.

I'd love to see you point out with some quotes that I have made how I have "defended" Koh Tao.  Over to you.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Big Joke flying to the UK, to interview the girl who he says was not raped!!!!

Why is he going?? If he says no rape took place, so when he said she wasnt raped, he was telling porkies.

Just shows what a useless bugger he is, surely he will lose face if he goes to interview the girl.

He wants a free 2 day holiday

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

There's no indication she wasn't available before...once her rape claims were first made public, which was about 3 weeks ago now, AFAIK.  If the police had bothered to make the attempt before now...

This is not a new offer, the RTP offered a London interview some time ago and there is considerable evidence that she wasn't available because the police offer was not taken up!

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, connda said:

That's a step in the right direction.  At least this way the gal doesn't have to worry about being arrested for reporting a rape.  Anyway, my guess is that The Jokester doesn't understand the press reception waiting for him at Heathrow or wherever international flight arrive in London. 

The only way she would be arrested for reporting a rape was if it was a fabricated allegation.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

This is not a new offer, the RTP offered a London interview some time ago and there is considerable evidence that she wasn't available because the police offer was not taken up!

A offer which was never offered is not a offer. LOL.

The Thais are guilty as charged by the new courts presiding. The Burmese should be sent home. Catch Dumchai and jail him and the bar owners that refuse to release CCTV. Cage them all up together to kill each other. Next.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Un huh... right...

You're showing your true colors here. Most reasonable, sensible people would say the idea here is to determine whether or not a rape occurred.

But obviously, you've already made your conclusion about that -- no need to wait for the police interview of the alleged victim, or the results of the possible DNA evidence, or anything else that would amount to a real, credible investigation.

You're right, sort of, I have formed my opinion, but not a conclusion, I am not in any position to make a conclusion just as no one else here is. 

None of those three quotes were victim blaming, the first one was a suggestion, the other two were facts.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It was reported in a Phuket article and I believe a BKK Post article, one time, one day.

Whether the alleged victim and her family were ever aware of that, I don't think anyone here knows.

Yes.  So an offer was made some time ago.

• Sad 1