Land Of Lady Boys? Thailand Is Not The LGBTI Paradise It Appears

webfact

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Thai friends  who are ladyboys,western friends with Thai boyfriends.never a issue all good people.also farang who married thais.i see them as people if they are bad you Don,t associate with them.so I Don,t put them down as everyone is trying to get with life.i will have a drink with them anytime and help them if possible and it is not about money.could be a English issue or anything else

45 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Well, I can't keep up. So many of these things. Just learned that the okay sign in the US is now considered a "White Power" signal. Now, this "I" thing.

That was a 4chan troll. They do these campaigns every now and then to expose how stupid the media has become and you bet the media picked it up and ran with it.

Just now, giddyup said:

I would question how straight he really is.

I would tend to agree with you but I've talked to several guys that go with ladyboys and they all insist that they are 100% straight. That's why I class it as a perversion, they are normal heterosexuals and it's outside normal heterosexual behaviour i.e. a perversion. Same as S&M and wanting to wear a nappy and suck a dummy.

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I would say that a straight guy having a predilection for ladyboys is a perversion. 

I wouldn’t.

What sexually active,  consenting adults do behind closed doors for pleasure is nobodies business but their own. 

If sex for pleasure (amongst consenting adults) is a perversion, then any sex, other than that for the purpose of procreation, could be said to be perversion and nobody (beyond religious fundamentalists) really believes that any more. 

53 minutes ago, kcpattaya said:

I totally agree. I would NEVER employ a transgender. 
Call me a racist or accuse me of discrimination - so be it. NEVER. 

Why? They are very reliable for short term contract work

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

I would tend to agree with you but I've talked to several guys that go with ladyboys and they all insist that they are 100% straight. That's why I class it as a perversion, they are normal heterosexuals and it's outside normal heterosexual behaviour i.e. a perversion. Same as S&M and wanting to wear a nappy and suck a dummy.

If the ladyboy still has male genitalia I don't know how it could be classed any different than a gay liaison.

Just now, Bluespunk said:

I wouldn’t.

What sexually active,  consenting adults do behind closed doors for pleasure is nobodies business but their own. 

If sex for pleasure (amongst consenting adults) is a perversion, then any sex, other than that for the purpose of procreation, could be said to be perversion and nobody (beyond religious fundamentalists) really believes that any more. 

I didn't say that there's anything wrong with having a perversion, most of us have perversions of one form or another.

Mine is...………….

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I wouldn’t.

perversion:sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

I didn't say that there's anything wrong with having a perversion, most of us have perversions of one form or another.

Mine is...………….

Calling someone’s identity or sexual preference a perversion is saying something it is wrong...

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Even John Wayne's not 100% straight is he, whatever that means. He certainly doesn't Walk That Way.

As for "normal sexual behaviour", you mean penis-vaginal penetration in the missionary position I assume.

Nappies and dummies were raised by you. They say something about you. They are completely unconnected to this thread.

The only perversion I see going on here is your perversion of logic.

1 hour ago, zydeco said:

LGBTI? Have heard of LGBTQ, but the "I" on the end of it is new to me. "Intersex?" What does that mean?

Its those with physical biological differences. Previously the word hermaphrodite was used to describe people who have sexual characteristics that are both male and female, but today many people prefer to use the word intersex. It was considered offensive, not sure why.

4 minutes ago, My Thai Life said:

Even John Wayne's not 100% straight is he, whatever that means. He certainly doesn't Walk That Way.

As for "normal sexual behaviour", you mean penis-vaginal penetration in the missionary position I assume.

Nappies and dummies were raised by you. They say something about you. They are completely unconnected to this thread.

The only perversion I see going on here is your perversion of logic.

Heterosexual sex. Sex between 2 adults of the opposite sex.

What does "nappies and dummies say about me?

Archived