Land Of Lady Boys? Thailand Is Not The LGBTI Paradise It Appears

webfact

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Jimbo1964 said:

Live and let live. If they don't harm you or others and are not in your face about it, what's the problem.

There is no problem for normal open minded people.. closed bigots on the other hand and religious people (not all) seem to want to control other people what they like and do.

As long as its legal who cares what people like or not like do or not do in the bedroom. 

One of my major problems with religion is that they want to control what OTHERS do, not just themselves. Kinda like the people who hate gays, ladyboys whatever they want to control what others do. 

Intersex people are born with any of several variations in sex characteristics, including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, " do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies". - Source: Wikipedia.

59 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

At least here they don't get mugged or have their ass kicked for no reason by some marrocan youths who think everybody should live by the rules of allah even though they are staying in your country not their own 

Wow!

In a thread about bigotry towards LGBT people you managed to slip in an anti-Muslim slur.

Thailand is over-run with lady boys......... I've seen enough of them in 35 years.........

Although I saw my first one at a young age,  I was maybe 30 ..... and I was in Nandi, Fiji........ A black lady boy...... WOW... Shocking to me....... 

Now after 35 years visiting Thailand they are 'commonplace'...... I've had farang friends tell some scary stories including an $1800 USD$ loss from ladyboy pickpocket on a crowded baht bus in Pattaya........

Mind you.... I've never bedded down with one.... and have no plans to do so........

I think they are 'mentally ill' and if given treatment they could become 'normal people'....... I've seen 'Austistic' born kids grow up without help from the Thai government, the same as these deranged kids, who are male but think the world made a mistake and they should be girls..........

Many years ago I met a young (13-14 yo)  and talked very openly with me and tried to convince me that 'god (Buddha)' made a mistake and they should have came out of their mother as a female........... This youngster was so convinced that he was really intended to be a girl........ I think councelling could have helped but Thailand has a history of accepting this and not trying to correct this misconcept in young adults...........

If the Thai Gov't/councellors would just tell them to go in private and look inside their underwear for the answer........Many of them could be 'straightened out' in due time........ Instead of Thai Gov't spending any money for this these kids go on to eat 'Female Hormones' to grow larger breast and appear feminine, all the while they are really 'guys', and in their pants is the proof.......... 

4 hours ago, kwilco said:

As ever threads like this show that Thaivisa has a deep reservoir of homophobia.

Most of those posts reveal the deep hangups these people have about their own sexuality.

It's hard to be sympathetic though for people who clearly need help but are so aggressive in covering up their problems.

just call them closet gays and be done with it.

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Many organisations or companies don’t accept transgenders … because they are biased and they don’t see the abilities that transgender people have,”

Biased or not, it is their choice who they choose to employ, end of discussion.

It's not the employer's or customer's choice to pay them or not. 

You pay for services, not for success. Not their fault if you're not able to define precisely what you want. 

Just now, sawadeeken said:

Thailand is over-run with lady boys......... I've seen enough of them in 35 years.........

Although I saw my first one at a young age,  I was maybe 30 ..... and I was in Nandi, Fiji........ A black lady boy...... WOW... Shocking to me....... 

Now after 35 years visiting Thailand they are 'commonplace'...... I've had farang friends tell some scary stories including an $1800 USD$ loss from ladyboy pickpocket on a crowded baht bus in Pattaya........

Mind you.... I've never bedded down with one.... and have no plans to do so........

I think they are 'mentally ill' and if given treatment they could become 'normal people'....... I've seen 'Austistic' born kids grow up without help from the Thai government, the same as these deranged kids, who are male but think the world made a mistake and they should be girls..........

Many years ago I met a young (13-14 yo)  and talked very openly with me and tried to convince me that 'god (Buddha)' made a mistake and they should have came out of their mother as a female........... This youngster was so convinced that he was really intended to be a girl........ I think councelling could have helped but Thailand has a history of accepting this and not trying to correct this misconcept in young adults...........

If the Thai Gov't/councellors would just tell them to go in private and look inside their underwear for the answer........Many of them could be 'straightened out' in due time........ Instead of Thai Gov't spending any money for this these kids go on to eat 'Female Hormones' to grow larger breast and appear feminine, all the while they are really 'guys', and in their pants is the proof.......... 

My stepson is gay. First time I got chance to talk to him was in a restaurant. Initially, he said to me, "I am gay". "I guessed that, its's not a problem" I replied. "My ambition is to be Ladyboy" was his next gambit. "I won't be paying for it", I firmly stated. Several years ago and he's never mentioned it since.

23 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I have to pay people to convince them to have sex with me.

So I am classified as a buy-sexual.

Sorry for you if you have to pay someone for sex. I pay for services by the hour. And yes, I know many ladyboys who did me a favour and never charged me for anything at all.

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Biased or not, it is their choice who they choose to employ, end of discussion.

The Constitution of Thailand restricts discrimination based on nationality, age, gender, language, physical or social status, religion, education and political affiliation. 

They are also protected by the Equality Act which states that an employer cannot refuse to employ someone based on gender re-assignment.

However, TIT.

3 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Sorry for you if you have to pay someone for sex. I pay for services by the hour. And yes, I know many ladyboys who did me a favour and never charged me for anything at all.

Some guys just 'like it in the butt'........... Is that what you are trying to tell us????????????????? LOL ............

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

your sexuality is what you are born............. can you argue that??????????????????????

If you want to question if you are male or female............. Just drop your drawers.......... Facts are 'Facts'.........

How 'warped' your reply....................

You are the one who is warped and should be send for re education with such a closed minded view. Live and let live.. I guess your religious.

Sexuality is not based on what you got in your pants, its based on what you think and like. Your views went out of date with the dinosaurs only some religious bigots keep these views. 

Just let people be.. I hate people who tell others what to do in private matters. It really gets to me that you would send people who are not conform your narrow minded views to a psychiater. Just crazy.  They are not harming anyone why would they have to change. 

3 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Some guys just 'like it in the butt'........... Is that what you are trying to tell us????????????????? LOL ............

Yes some guys just like it in the but.. and its not you who tells them what to do. I would not like it in the but but unlike you I don't tell others what to do. 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

While Thailand is one of the most progressive countries in Asia regarding LGBTI rights,

Yeah right, until you live here and see the persecution first hand!

Land of smiles and tolerance but you'l hardly ever see a transgender in a normal work position or similar because when it's confirmed at the interview the application goes into the bin!

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes some guys just like it in the but.. and its not you who tells them what to do. I would not like it in the but but unlike you I don't tell others what to do. 

YES............. Opinions are like Arss Holes...... Everybody has one............

I got mine and you got yours.............. Just leave MINE (opinion/arsshole) alone.................

6 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

your sexuality is what you are born............. can you argue that??????????????????????

Nope, can't argue with that. Approximately 5-10% of the population are born gay/lesbian and 2% born with body dysphasisa (born in the wrong body).

generally remain the same for the rest of their lives. However, I did manage to "save" 2 lesbians in my youth.

1 minute ago, hotchilli said:

Yeah right, until you live here and see the persecution first hand!

Land of smiles and tolerance but you'l hardly ever see a transgender in a normal work position or similar because when it's confirmed at the interview the application goes into the bin!

That is simply not true. I am astounded at the amount of LB's in banks, 7/11s, shopping malls and the rest.

17 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Perhaps you could enlighten me on something I find hard to understand.

Why would you pay for 2 holes when you can have 3 for the same price?

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sex is, sexuality isn't.

Metoo, but this thread isn't about 'private matters', it's about people doing stuff in public.

How is it about what people do in public.. are they having sex on the street.. or are you upset the live and walk. I never had any problems with gays, ladyboys whatever. 

Anyway I hope they get the same rights as others. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

There is no problem for normal open minded people.. closed bigots on the other hand and religious people (not all) seem to want to control other people what they like and do.

As long as its legal who cares what people like or not like do or not do in the bedroom. 

One of my major problems with religion is that they want to control what OTHERS do, not just themselves. Kinda like the people who hate gays, ladyboys whatever they want to control what others do. 

Including the American lady who bluntly pulled my Thai sons' children aside at a restaurant in Chiang Mai, without any approach or discussion with my son and his wife.

Son (speaks advanced English) asked her what she was doing, she replied 'teaching them to love Jesus'.

Son took his children away and walked towards his car. American lady followed and said 'don't you want your children to be save?'

12 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

YES............. Opinions are like Arss Holes...... Everybody has one............

I got mine and you got yours.............. Just leave MINE (opinion/arsshole) alone.................

Problem is with your OPINION is that you want to send people to a psychiatric ward when they don't confirm to your idea of sex. 

That is an opinion that influences others their freedom. That is my big problem with you.. not that you like or not like gays ladyboys. 

Archived