Mobile Phone Charges To The Uk

jasonpittman

Hello, This is my first post and am looking for a bit of advice. I will be travelling to Thailnd in a couple of months time and staying for about 3 months. I want to take my mobile phone with me and need advice on which mobile network to buy a sim card for when I am out there.

Can some body please let me know which network is best and what the call charges would be for phoning the UK from Thailand.

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

Jason

Hello, This is my first post and am looking for a bit of advice. I will be travelling to Thailnd in a couple of months time and staying for about 3 months. I want to take my mobile phone with me and need advice on which mobile network to buy a sim card for when I am out there.

Can some body please let me know which network is best and what the call charges would be for phoning the UK from Thailand.

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

Jason

You can buy a sim here noproblem, AIS 12 Call will cost a few hundred baht, then just buy top up cards, if on calling the UK you add 9 before the 44, it is less than 10baht a minute, so you dial 00944 .....works for all foreign (ex thai) countries that I know of but differing rates.

Just make sure your mobile is not locked to a specific UK provider before you come