" Jump to content

45 ladyboys arrested on Pattaya beach

rooster59

32 minutes ago, Kim J said:

No indeed they shouldn't, but this particular thread is about ladyboys. However, since you ask, if it is done in a civilised and polite manner I do not have a problem with it, everyone needs to earn a living. But unfortunately in my experience when Thai men and / or ladyboys are harassing people for what ever reason, I tend to see very little civility or manners.

So first they should make a law to define universally what is appropriate and civilized manner and after can introduce another law to punish those breaking it 

is that your bright idea?

31 minutes ago, Kim J said:

However, since you ask, if it is done in a civilised and polite manner I do But unfortunately in my experience when Thai men and / or ladyboys are harassing people for what ever reason, 

That's right they should be prohibited in Pattaya. Way to many ladyboys and lowlife locals males around here. 

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

So first they should make a law to define universally what is appropriate and civilized manner and after can introduce another law to punish those breaking it 

is that your bright idea?

Give us a break Hoss-even Stevie Wonder could see what Kim is referring to. Let's simplify this: all these aggressive ladyboys and lowlife local males should be loaded onto trucks and "taken away"

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, morrobay said:

That's right they should be prohibited in Pattaya. Way to many ladyboys and lowlife locals males around here. 

And under which law do you propose they expel them? And expel them to where exactly ?

and what about low life females? Or they ok to stay as long as they spread their legs ?

Edited by BestB

17 hours ago, Kim J said:

45 ladyboys soliciting on Beach Rd late on Friday evening, even later on Friday evening, 45 ladyboys back soliciting on Beach Rd, just with a little less cash in their bra.

And so the merry go round continues.

Plus a 24 hour immunity from being pulled in for the same offence. 

• Like 1